GDT: carbos2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Le Cobra

Rent A Goalie
Nov 11, 2015
Toronto The Good
Necas Speaking in tongues.

After every stoppage of play the visiting team has to put its players on the ice first. The home team gets to see who's on for the visitors and respond accordingly.
Thanks for the explanations. I’ve been playing men’s league ice hockey for over 10 years and didn’t get this until now- I’m a goalie

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
"I'm just going to avoid those questions". aka: "I'm just here so I don't get fined"
In a beer league game once, we had an egregiously bad ref - after he tossed a player for complaining, one of the guys on our team just screamed down the bench when the ref was standing right in front of us, "DON'T SAY A THING GUYS, DON'T SAY A DAMNED THING". No way he could penalize it, but point made.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
I’ll f***ing take that in a best of 7 series.
Yeah this was a game we would have folded last year. I mean the series has gone almost exactly like it did last year with a bunch of shit going against us again but it took losing in double OT game 1 and we found a way to win game 2. And we still aren't playing our best hockey, especially yesterday. I don't know how the rest of the series goes but I like how the team is evolving as they gain more experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad