Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
upload_2020-8-13_0-35-37.png

carbos

DougieSmash

WE'RE IN! WE'RE IN! YES! YES! WOO!
Jan 2, 2009
Most important game of the season.

I STILL LOVE THIS TEAM and I STILL BELIEVE.

BELIEVE. WE ARE ON THE RIGHT PATH. WE CAN MAKE SOME NOISE. DO IT TONIGHT, DO IT OFTEN!

2006 we started with L against Habs.
2009 we started with L against Devils (against Bruins, too).
2019 we started with L against Craps.

WE CAN DO IT.

jiitu

Jun 17, 2013
One thing I think they have to do if they’re going to win this one, is to play better..

Even more important thing would be to convert that to goals. SAT line got lot of crap after first game but yet again, they were at least building up one goal. Many have said how impressed they have been with Troch..yes, maybe he has played pretty well, but fact is that he has played so fat 11 official real game with canes and have 3 points. It is not 2C. Especially, when Staal and SAT-lines are mainly playing against the top lines of the enemy. I would be more than happy if he was playing against bergy-line shift to shift basis and it would be 0-0 between them. But with these circumstances, he have to show it now.

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
Most important game of the season.

I STILL LOVE THIS TEAM and I STILL BELIEVE.

BELIEVE. WE ARE ON THE RIGHT PATH. WE CAN MAKE SOME NOISE. DO IT TONIGHT, DO IT OFTEN!

2006 we started with L against Habs.
2009 we started with L against Devils (against Bruins, too).
2019 we started with L against Craps.

WE CAN DO IT.
FINALLY SOME SPIRIT AND BIG LETTERS.

The S5

Jul 27, 2017
A better effort is absolutely needed.
Individually, Teuvo, for all of his great regular season play, seemed to fade away so far. He plays a tad soft in the playoffs for my liking. I wish he would get a bit more aggressive.
Skjei has to keep the brain aneurysms to a minimum. He played well in the first two periods and then went a bit rogue.
The B's are a good defensive team, so our guys just have to work harder to get to open areas, especially on the PP.
I think they will come back tonight with a strong effort. Skate like they can and the B's will not be able to keep up with the pace.
Let's go Cane's!

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
Alright We got shown the bar and came up a bit short yesterday in a day we looked flat..
We can not played scared and think we will win. it's time to realize obstruction is not a penalty (at least for them so get used to it..)
Adapt and overcome..
Take the game to the Bruins and remember Whistle to whistle.. But if Rask is stopping the puck on the ice make sure your stick is there to slide under the glove.

Reactions: AD Skinner

WhiteTrashAmerican

WHY DID IT END
Nov 14, 2007
Durham, NC
I just want to win 2 games to see some improvement. I don't think we are quite ready to go head to head with Boston but they are pretty much the best team in the league(this year at least) but I'm not ready to not have Canes hockey to watch so quickly either.

I wish we drew the Caps and body bagged them one more time

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
Played like poo and they still had a great chance to win. If they hadn't completely lost Pasta on goal 1 or their collective minds goal 3, they could have won in regulation even with that performance.

Clean it up. Get healthy. Big dick energy. Forget about the refs and kick ass.

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Second half of the third period and OT the game opened up and we at least played more aggressively. We weren't the "better team" throughout that whole stretch (though were in parts), but we at least gained the zone with possession, were semi-successful on the forecheck, etc.

Hoping we can chalk those first two periods up to the layoff and some jitters, and we see a more aggressive team the rest of the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad