GDT: carbos2

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho
B's board saying the Canes rely on lucky bounces and bad officiating. Talk about a lack of awareness!
B's run picks, interference or just about anything they can get away with in playoff hockey. I don't mind the extra physicality, but I hate that refs decide to throw back to 1975 during the playoffs.
Reimer had a nice save %, but was really shaky with controlling the rebounds. He will be better if Rod gives him the next start.
I know TT scored, but man, he does play soft. Aho and Svech, on the other hand, are beasts.

f*** the B's board. It's Covid. Stay home.

TheReelChuckFletcher

Former TheRillestPaulFenton; Harverd Alum
Jun 30, 2011
Raleigh and Chapel Hill, NC
I'd rather have him than Skjei

As um, brain-farty as Skjei (and Gards, for that matter, even though I like him a lot) can be, the man is big, mobile, and has wheels for days. That will always have a spot on our club's back end. Eddie, to me, has always been Brindy's most questionable lineup choice and it isn't close. Thought TVR was excellent today. Him on his A-game gives us three strong-side pairings, which wasn't necessary vs. the Rangers but would certainly be nice against the President's Trophy winner.

robbieberns

Feb 23, 2016
Raleigh, NC
I think after all we’ve been through over the last decade and a half, it’s important that we live in the moment and truly appreciate these high moments when they come.

Sitting here watching two young studs like Necas and Svech take the post match press conference, it’s hard to not sit back and smile when you think about the future of this organization.

Doing my best to be present and thankful for what we’re witnessing. So far removed from our previous on ice successes and yet all of the this just feels so uniquely Canes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad