GDT: CarBos- The Bane of the Atkins Diet

Derailed75

Jan 5, 2021
Danville
Look, can't help but notice it took 60 years for this to happen after he finished playing.

To say this should have been done a long time ago is putting it mildly

I was thinking the same thing. That's its a shame that in 2022 we are making a big deal about the first black player in the league. This should have been done a long time ago and there shouldn't need to be a big push for diversity anymore.

spockBokk

Sep 8, 2013
That's how I kind of see it. Bear really did play well to start the season. It wasn't just COVID either, he was also banged up in several games in January.

Could look at it this way…he hasn’t done much lately to help out a potential arb case, so getting him locked up long term for a very reasonable rate may be quite doable.

Reactions: Tryamw

Porvari

Rekisteröitynyt käyttäjä
Feb 19, 2010
The way the Boston PBP guy tried to pronounce "Nied...Niederrier" sounded very, very drunk.

Reactions: Tryamw

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
I was thinking the same thing. That's its a shame that in 2022 we are making a big deal about the first black player in the league. This should have been done a long time ago and there shouldn't need to be a big push for diversity anymore.
Yep. Very happy for O'Ree that he finally got the honor, but I don't really want to hear anyone patting Boston on the back for doing this when it was at least 50 years too late.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad