Carabao (EFL) Cup 18/19

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
LOL

I guess might as well continue this dogshit season with a loss in the Carabao Cup despite playing way too many regulars.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Dialing in to spain.. can you please pick up Hazard? He is simply too good for the premier league.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
LOL

I guess might as well continue this dog**** season with a loss in the Carabao Cup despite playing way too many regulars.
As a pool fan. I'm relieved to be out of this cup. It would have been great to give more opportunity for the reserve but at some point there is simply too many back to back games.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Never good to drop out of a cup, however this did allow Klopp 15 minutes to play from behind and see what works. It is also this cup after all and nobody will get hurt playing these games.

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
I know:

A) They're coming off a CL final appearance
B) They're currently top of the league
C) The league cup is the least important trophy

but you have to win a trophy - some kind of trophy - sooner or later right?

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
Oh well I'm fine dropping out of the cup even though I'd rather go out against a team like Derby. Never fun to lose against one of the big rivals.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
This game was lost for Chelsea. Even if this goes to ET, Liverpool lost the plot. I hadn't seen the first half as I was in class but this whole second half Liverpool's press was impossible to stop for Chelsea. They couldn't keep possession for a second. Really this game should have been killed off by Liverpool.

Unbelievable.

Sarri with the brilliant substitutions of Kante and Luiz to get our team pressing again.

Hazard with just sheer brilliance.

I guess the after the 75 minute issues for Liverpool are still there.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
As a pool fan. I'm relieved to be out of this cup. It would have been great to give more opportunity for the reserve but at some point there is simply too many back to back games.

It would be nice to win just so we don't have to the crap about never winning trophies, although my guess is once we win this trophy the same morons that spout the no trophy nonsense and act like winning this would be a big deal for Spurs will change their tune to say that winning it means nothing.

I don't mind going out, especially if it is a 2nd tier team put out there, but losing with the squad we put put today would be pretty embarrassing.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
For the reserv squad probably but haven't really seen any signs of that with the first team
That was a lot of first team players, or at the very least a squad of players who wouldn't look out of place in a first team.

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
That was a lot of first team players, or at the very least a squad of players who wouldn't look out of place in a first team.

First game of the season for Migs, Lovren, Clyne, Moreno, Fabinho(except a 1 min sub against PSG), Matip is not a starter, neither is Sturridge and Big Shaq. But yeah our team is pretty deep I know ;)

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Lolpool. The mighty Arsenal get through playing their C- team and Pool can't beat just one good player in Hazard's Chelsea.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad