Carabao Cup 21/22

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
So good to have Ndombele back. Wolverhampton are not playing at all tonight, but oh my the talent Ndombele got.

Perfect for Spurs with a goal from Kane as well.

Very poor game though.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Only been watching the last fifteen minutes but like yeesh

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Of course you are completely ignoring the Lingard situation.
I have no idea what the Lingard situation is, I started watching at about the 20/25 min mark. But, for symmetrie's sake, if I'm ignoring something so are you, right?

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I have no idea what the Lingard situation is, I started watching at about the 20 min mark. But, for symmetrie's sake, if I'm ignoring something so are you, right?

I was hanging my laundry out to dry during the first half. It wasn't even shown on Sky Sports half time studio, unlike the Lingard situation.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
I was hanging my laundry out to dry during the first half. It wasn't even shown on Sky Sports half time studio, unlike the Lingard situation.
I, not unlike Peter Walton, am not on Sky Sports.

I do have to say, this new, Eeyore voice: "they never give United penalties" thing you guys are on in the last week or so is kind of delicious. If anything, all we're seeing is a fleeting, momentary regression to the mean. You'll be back to defending the chintzy calls you guys get in no time, not to worry.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Mata shown flopping over in slo-mo:

Commentator - "It's definitely a foul"

Wait, are you implying that wasn't a foul? Noble cut across him and got his leg. Mata jumped and flipped because trying to plant your leg in a situation like that is a spectacular way to blow a knee. It's way safer to flip over the contact than to try to just plant through it.

Reactions: Jussi

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Wait, are you implying that wasn't a foul? Noble cut across him and got his leg. Mata jumped and flipped because trying to plant your leg in a situation like that is a spectacular way to blow a knee. It's way safer to flip over the contact than to try to just plant through it.
I'm saying there was no contact. Mata made sure of that. Jon Moss didnt think it was a foul either.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
upload_2021-9-22_15-53-58.png

Reactions: Jussi

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Next time Mata should just run into him instead of trying to get the ball

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I, not unlike Peter Walton, am not on Sky Sports.

I do have to say, this new, Eeyore voice: "they never give United penalties" thing you guys are on in the last week or so is kind of delicious. If anything, all we're seeing is a fleeting, momentary regression to the mean. You'll be back to defending the chintzy calls you guys get in no time, not to worry.

Peter Walton works for BT Sports.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House

Basically what Zouma did on Saturday.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
I'm mean the one where he jumped to avoid contact from Pogba in the first half.
Hate continuing this really, but again, you didn't think that was a foul then.

Anyway, I'm done talking about refereeing decisions. Until the next contentious one...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad