GDT: CAR-FLA part 8 (PP edition)

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
I just got Pfizer dose #2 this morning at 10:00am. Still feel alright. How long until symptoms are supposed to kick in?

I had almost no symptoms on my 2nd shot (pfizer). I had nothing of note on the day/evening of the shot (got it at noon). Was just a little tired the 2nd day, but not overly so. Sore arm was about the worst of it.

My wife was more tired and had a headache the 2nd day. One of my kids had a headache and nausea, bad enough to call out of work.(EDIT: The 2nd day is when my kid felt it, not the day of the shot).

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
I haven't gotten the second shot of Pfizer yet, but to my understanding, the ill effects can take up to 24 hours to appear. And I believe I saw something like 70% of people experience some illness after the 2nd dose.

Reactions: Negan4Coach

chaz4hockey

Sponsor
Jan 21, 2021
Naples, FL
I just got Pfizer dose #2 this morning at 10:00am. Still feel alright. How long until symptoms are supposed to kick in?

I know a lot of folks (including myself) that got Pfizer. Symptoms for second varied greatly with some very minor with others feeling crappy at night or even starting in early morning.

stay hydrated (water) and lay low....

Negan4Coach

Fantastic and Stochastic
Aug 31, 2017
Raleigh, NC
I know a lot of folks (including myself) that got Pfizer. Symptoms for second varied greatly with some very minor with others feeling crappy at night or even starting in early morning.

stay hydrated (water) and lay low....

I’ve been reading all these ridiculous articles about how people are flexing about having had Pfizer as opposed to the others because it is like some kind of status symbol now. Check this shit out: How Pfizer Became the Status Vax

Reactions: MinJaBen and Tryamw

TheBigLetowski

Jul 31, 2016
Clicked over to the panthers GDT and man they HATE us! Maybe they "hate us cause they ain't us?" One poster said something to the effect of "I hate everything that has to do with that franchise" I would like a win tonight.

Reactions: Tryamw

hblueridgegal

Timing is Everything
Sponsor
Sep 13, 2019
Old North State
Forwards
Svechnikov-Aho-Fast
Niederreiter-Trocheck-Necas
Paquette-Staal-Foegele
McCormick-Lorentz-Geekie
Defensemen
Slavin-Hamilton
Gardiner-Pesce
Ryan-Hakanpaa
Goalies
Nedeljkovic
Reimer
Injuries: Martinook (lower body), McGinn (upper body), Mrazek (lower body), Skjei (concussion), Teravainen (concussion symptoms; injured reserve)
Taxi squad: Bean, McCormick, Shore

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad