GDT: CAR-FLA part 8 (PP edition)

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
Ned and Maybe Bean in... Martinook out others need to be picked up off the ice.. sore bodies all over. Now I see the posts on the other page
I'm very late... Sayeth the white Rabbit.

sheriff bart

Where are the white women at
Nov 11, 2010
Rock Ridge
Kick em in the cods

3EC984D4-8377-4DA4-B5AF-AE762199C9F5.gif

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
Girlfriend still out of town? :(
More like being in love like never before. I mean seriously, haven’t had such an emotional rush in my life.

Also we are not in a hurry. Slow and steady isn’t even slow when we see each other every day and we move forward every night.
It’s just... I basically need to wank to be able to study.

TMI?

LakeLivin

Armchair Quarterback
Mar 11, 2016
North Carolina
More like being in love like never before. I mean seriously, haven’t had such an emotional rush in my life.

Also we are not in a hurry. Slow and steady isn’t even slow when we see each other every day and we move forward every night.

TMI?

Maybe just a little, lol.

chaz4hockey

Sponsor
Jan 21, 2021
Naples, FL
Sounds about right. Johnson and Johnson vaccine starting the next day had me out of business for a solid 48, and feeling iffy though functional an additional 48 hours after that. I think it took a full week to get my sense of smell back after that shot too oddly enough.

we have a friend whose sister is head of nursing for a local hospital chain in FL. She said reactions were:

Pfizer: 1 in 5
Moderna: 1 in 4
J&J: no stats but avoid since there was a high number of people who had more severe issues vs the other two

Wolfpuck

Chefnikov
Jun 25, 2006
The 919

TMI?
That was so romantic. Right up until the end.

GoCanes2015

Oct 14, 2017
Panthers board being all "Yes, we're o-6-1 against them, but the series was closer than that." Maybe, maybe not. it could just 'easily' be 0-7-0. We've outscored them by TEN goals in the 7 games. Their only win was the first game played in Feb. PP is at 36%, PK over 90%. I guess they need something to hang on to.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad