GDT: CAR-FLA part 8 (PP edition)

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
In part 7, the Canes' PP was 1/3 with no shorties allowed. The FLA's pp was 1/9 with 2 shorties allowed... That feeling of inadequacy on their part can only possibly be understood by watching Part 8:

Part 8 (Twin Peaks) - Wikipedia

This will be the FLA once we're done with them:

Part_8_%28Twin_Peaks%29.jpg

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Good luck tonight: here’s to hoping for a good game

Before more trolling it looks like several players on Florida got dose two yesterday including best Finn Barkov ;) Get your trolling material ready ;$

So you're saying if it's at all like the reaction I had to expect about half of the AHL team called up in short order :sarcasm:

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho
Good luck tonight: here’s to hoping for a good game

Before more trolling it looks like several players on Florida got dose two yesterday including best Finn Barkov ;) Get your trolling material ready ;$

My side effects lasted a little less than 24 hours, but I didn't feel right for a few days. It will be interesting to see if it's a factor for some of them.

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
My side effects lasted a little less than 24 hours, but I didn't feel right for a few days. It will be interesting to see if it's a factor for some of them.
It’s Pfizer so I’m optimistic; I have Moderna and hours 24-30 were not fun. On the bright side we get to see if the newest Barkov update made him full cyborg (perhaps his new power is to shoot Covid; his summer upgrade was his shot from Laine)

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
I had Moderna on Thursday and honestly my worst hours were 9-12 (post) and they weren't too bad I took an Ibuprofren and a nap about 4-5 (Shot at 9 AM ) and was able to watch the game w/o issue
My shoulder on the other hand got worse until the next morning and even today it's sore.. but I can do far more w/o issue

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
I had Moderna on Thursday and honestly my worst hours were 9-12 (post) and they weren't too bad I took an Ibuprofren and a nap about 4-5 (Shot at 9 AM ) and was able to watch the game w/o issue
My shoulder on the other hand got worse until the next morning and even today it's sore.. but I can do far more w/o issue
Dose one or two? What you described was my first dose. Second dose was a bit rougher tbh

Edit: side effects seem to be decreasing in age. Most of my friends in their kid 20s had the same thing

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho
It’s Pfizer so I’m optimistic; I have Moderna and hours 24-30 were not fun. On the bright side we get to see if the newest Barkov update made him full cyborg (perhaps his new power is to shoot Covid; his summer upgrade was his shot from Laine)

These guys are super human as it is, especially Barkov. I'm sure they'll be fine. That being said, my predestrian ass was taking it as easy as possible until the side effects passed. I can't even imagine having gone for jog a 24 hours after.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Sounds about right. Johnson and Johnson vaccine starting the next day had me out of business for a solid 48, and feeling iffy though functional an additional 48 hours after that. I think it took a full week to get my sense of smell back after that shot too oddly enough.

Chrispy

Salakuljettaja's Blues
Feb 25, 2009
Cary, NC
Moderna #1 was nothing for me. Moderna #2 had a sudden onset of fatigue and aches and pains at 21 hours, so fast that I said I wasn’t feeling anything, got up from my desk to make lunch, and felt bad by the time I was downstairs.

by morning I was fine, and it wasn’t more than tired and achy, but it was quick onset and weird.

Identity404

I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious
Nov 5, 2005
Washington DC
Rooting for slightly flu like side-effects due to the vaccine.

It would be nice to close out this series with a good olde blowout ass-whooping, and see the Florida meltdown.

Reactions: Tryamw

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad