Confirmed Trade: [CAR/CBJ/FLA] Max Domi (@25%) and Tyler Inamoto to CAR, Aidan Hreschuk to CBJ, Egor Korshkov and 2022 CBJ 6th to FLA

Big Daddy Cane

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2010
Western PA
Niederreiter - Staal - Fast has a monstrous +2.58 5v5 goal differential per 60. Brind’Amour will likely go with that until the wheels fall off.

Domi will have an opportunity for a Top 6 role, but he faces serious competition in Jarvis, who looks refreshed after a stretch of scratches. It may not be an elite group, but the Canes do have a full compliment of forwards. He’ll need to bring it.

Side note: they showed a graphic on the Carolina broadcast pointing out the number of former teammates on the roster. DeAngelo, Martinook, Stepan and Raanta played with him in Arizona. Kotkaniemi played with him in Montreal. They should have good intel on what they’re getting here.

Vancouver Canucks

Feb 8, 2015
Yes. That's ideal for Domi.

Also, just spitballing, but Teravainen hasn't been scoring at all on the top line this year (5v5) so maybe shake it up and try Domi with Aho and Svechnikov. He's literally never been on a team with talent like that in his life, I'm curious how that would go.
He can go on the second line as a test, and Carolina will see if he's viable for the first line. Carolina wants their winning streak to go on.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
this is a steal for Carolina Domi will provide a boost to their op 9 and they paid next to nothing to get him

this could really boost what he gets on his next contract too

this coud b%e the steal of the deadline.

Either this or the Rakell deal

koteka

Jan 1, 2017
Central Ohio
this is a steal for Carolina Domi will provide a boost to their op 9 and they paid next to nothing to get him

this could really boost what he gets on his next contract too

this coud b%e the steal of the deadline.

Either this or the Rakell deal

My crazy prediction is Riley Nash is going to score an important goal for the Lightning against Toronto. But I think the Canes made the best trade in getting Domi.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
My crazy prediction is Riley Nash is going to score an important goal for the Lightning against Toronto. But I think the Canes made the best trade in getting Domi.

Toronto and Boston are only 1 point back of Tampa it could be Toronto VS Boston again

if Toronto beats NJ tonight and Boston beats Tampa Tomorrow all of -a* sudden we have Toronto VS Boston again and Tampa VS Carolina.

Tampa VS C-arolina /would be an awesom series

and I personally want Toronto VS Boston I want them to slay that Dragon

Reactions: teddygmr

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
apparently starting on the 4th line based on morning skate. Kotkaniemi and Stepan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad