Speculation: Captain (Rolston - Captain To Be Named Today)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wisent42

Jan 9, 2012
Södertälje
Every 4 hours they release a teaser photo ...

First, they'll show a close up of his pupil.

Second, his right thumb.

Third, his left knee.

Fourth, his nostrils.

Fifth, his mouth

Sixth, his right ear and a little hair.

And finally the entire image of ..... Leino as the new captain :biglaugh:

Great idea! However, if Rolston names Leino captain, he will probably be fined by the league again. And deservedly so.

Paxon

202* Stanley Cup Champions
Jul 13, 2003
Rochester, NY
Lockerroom livestream of captaincy announcement or I'm officially calling for Pegula to step down as owner

Paxon

202* Stanley Cup Champions
Jul 13, 2003
Rochester, NY
It has 26 on the roster with the 3 injuries. You would think if the new kids were listed, they "A" would of been cleaned up.

Sabres.com still list prospects that they haven't owned for years. Just because they update one thing doesn't mean they updated everything.

Clock

May 13, 2006
Have a bad feeling about this.

Personally, I hate the rotating-door nature of our captaincy lately. Dilutes the title.

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore
Have a bad feeling about this.

Personally, I hate the rotating-door nature of our captaincy lately. Dilutes the title.

I think hockey captaincies are one of the biggest farces in all of sport. The idea that a letter on a guy's jersey makes him more respected or a leader is silly.

Mit Yarrum

HoF Turd Shiner
Apr 1, 2010
Vanek - C
Ott - A
Ehrhoff - A

That's how I see it as well.

I think hockey captaincies are one of the biggest farces in all of sport. The idea that a letter on a guy's jersey makes him more respected or a leader is silly.

Agreed. You need leaders, but it matters not if they have the letter on their chest.

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY

Is anyone actually arguing this? Being named as captain usually means you are already those things or are emerging as a leader.

As for being a farce, in what way?

SackTastic

Mar 25, 2011

From my playing experience, as limited as it was, I disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad