Post-Game Talk: Caps @ Wings | 4/5/15 | 5pm EST | Big game?

Stewie G

Needed more hitting!
Oct 19, 2009
MUST! Did you see that internet and/or Washington Capitals management?!? All of the incorrectly interpreted stories, notes, studies, reports, findings, and anecdotes have led to this. Don't fail us now.

BobRouse

Mar 18, 2009
MUST! Did you see that internet and/or Washington Capitals management?!? All of the incorrectly interpreted stories, notes, studies, reports, findings, and anecdotes have led to this. Don't fail us now.

Just watch...I'll be right

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
As someone who just went through this whole process (my daughter is three months now, wow time flies) it's exhausting and draining.

It isn't THAT bad unless you're the woman or a husband stuck dealing with other kids while the wife is laid up. Maybe a little missed sleep...

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
It isn't THAT bad unless you're the woman or a husband stuck dealing with other kids while the wife is laid up. Maybe a little missed sleep...

I think every situation is different. My daughter doesn't sleep more than 2 hours at a time and my wife went back to work, so we split nights now. It sucks. Some women have awful morning sickness and are pretty immobile, and GlenX has two kids already so you never know what he had on his plate.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad