GDT: Caps vs Sens

Status
Not open for further replies.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Except, his play was stinking before he got covid

He was still putting up good stats until a week before he tested positive. And he "recovered" pretty damn quickly.

Not unreasonable to suspect he was already infected for the week before he tested.

DrewGl

Jul 28, 2018
Alexandria, VA
Covid is raging. I think Ovi is trying to power through and I think you can tell it's hurting him. I've had it. The fatigue is so bad. I don't think the the team is this bad but you have some sick guys.

Reactions: Drakon

Misery74

Nov 20, 2017
Covid is raging. I think Ovi is trying to power through and I think you can tell it's hurting him. I've had it. The fatigue is so bad. I don't think the the team is this bad but you have some sick guys.
Covid has been a problem for every team. They are a terrible team, and this is a terrible excuse.

Reactions: PlushMinus

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
but go caps regardless. my uncle passed away from covid last night so i'm a bit on edge. my bad. i'll stop.

That sucks. Very sorry.

I've lost people and another relative is fighting for his life right now.

Either way, my comment was about Ovie not the entire team. Ovie doesn't look right and hasn't been right since right before he tested positive. Not unreasonable to think he might be feeling the effects. That's not an "excuse" it's a fact of life now.

DrewGl

Jul 28, 2018
Alexandria, VA
That sucks. Very sorry.

I've lost people and another relative is fighting for his life right now.

Either way, my comment was about Ovie not the entire team. Ovie doesn't look right and hasn't been right since right before he tested positive. Not unreasonable to think he might be feeling the effects. That's not an "excuse" it's a fact of life now.
agreed....covid messes with you pretty bad. ovi was going nuts all season then go the "vid"....no reason for his steady decline since he got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad