Status
Not open for further replies.

notDkristich

Jan 27, 2013
ccle328l1iq21.jpg

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
How did they get there?

By firing replacing Sullivan's assistants and Rutherford going away.

MacLellan is still coasting off the Stanley Cup four years later.

I won't deny Pitt isn't afraid to make changes and they will fire coaches midway through a season if winning.

Reactions: Neil Racki

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Something stinks on ice with this team. Need a coaching change to salvage this season. Of course would loved to be proved wrong but at this point feels like a waste of a season.

PlushMinus

Nov 18, 2021
it's not an"excuse"..jeebus. until you go through covid you dont really get it. sorry.

Edit: covid excuses aside - since nobody except Ovie knows how unwell he was, or still is, etc.

The team is crap. They are unmotivated, poorly coached, and the goaltending is not NHL calibre. At the rate they are going they will get into the playoffs by virtue of being the "least worst remaining team in the East".

Last edited:

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
Honestly, if there was a Thanos "snap" in the world, I wouldn't even be mad. And if I'm one of the lucky ones to get snapped out of existence, even better!

PlushMinus

Nov 18, 2021
Please stop this nonsense.

Oh sorry, wrong thread? Should I have put this in that train wreck of a thread where you, Goon, and Spinning Edge have been going around in circles for weeks? I guess something nonsensical would be WAY more appropriate in that thread

Reactions: swansonsays

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
Oh sorry, wrong thread? Should I have put this in that train wreck of a thread where you, Goon, and Spinning Edge have been going around in circles for weeks? I guess something nonsensical would be WAY more appropriate in that thread

Yes to all of this!

Reactions: PlushMinus

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
So does every team in the NHL
This makes no sense to me. It's like having the physics of something explained to you and then going "yeah but every team plays with the same physics".

That may be true, but it doesn't really change the fact that that's still what's happening. Kind of doesn't really matter who else goes through what as long as you can verify that it is, in fact, happening to you. All reasons aren't excuses.

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
Missed the game Sunday. Sounds like it was more of the same.

Im not as down on this team as most of you. I guess its because (1) still lots of regular season games left to figure things out; (2) Mantha seems to be done but Oshie really stirs the drink, weve been missing what he brings; (3) our reasonable expectations entering this season, our par, was a 1st round exit.

We are well on our way to meet our expectations ...

I guess the frustration is (1) no one expected the PP to completely shit the bed like this and we could be doing better than expected; and (2) no goal tenders have stepped up and claimed the throne, perhaps they even collectively took a step back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad