GDT: Caps vs Sens

Status
Not open for further replies.

traparatus

Oct 19, 2012
This has been one rough stretch of hockey. Last four games were against Edmonton, Columbus, Montreal and Ottawa. Schedules don't get much easier than this. Barely managed to steal two points against Montreal and that's all she wrote.

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
Caps have lost to some losing teams this season. If a team has a slumping scorer, just play the Caps.

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
I don't see how they can keep going like this. They've had plenty of time to get their shit together.

I'm not so quick to say the coach must go. I think the fish rots from the head down generally but hockey teams can rot from the goal outward.

Fucale should get starts and VV needs to come back, and they need a solid veteran. ASAP.

Im with you here. Gotta make a change in net now.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
upload_2022-2-13_15-8-35.gif

Reactions: Holtbyisms

ClevelandCapsfan

May 24, 2021
This has been one rough stretch of hockey. Last four games were against Edmonton, Columbus, Montreal and Ottawa. Schedules don't get much easier than this. Barely managed to steal two points against Montreal and that's all she wrote.
If that doesn’t signal a need for major changes, nothing will.

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
Well gang father time has finally arrived. They teased us back at the start of the season, however they are either tired or don't care. There is nothing we can do but hope for the best. Sens are a rising team, but there is no reason to be humiliated at home to them.

Fred22406Capsfan

Jan 19, 2020
Most (if not all) of you know more about hockey than I do. Honest question, not just heat of the moment - are they done? I don't see anything working right, nor do I see a coaching staff that has tried to change things to find better approaches. Always pull for the guys but this doesn't look like a playoff team, let alone a Cup contender. :ha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad