Post-Game Talk: Caps vs Pens 7pm Dec 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
no, Sprong-McMic-Sheary vs. Sprong-McMic-Oshie
don't think there's gonna be much diff. tonight with what PIT is icing

I think it eases the stress on Oshie somewhat from having to defend against Crosby and having to back up 2 questionable defensive forwards.
But Sprong and McMichael is also possibly the soft spot to worry about.

Reactions: Neil Racki

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
Have we iced the same lineup 2 games in a a row? Feels like every game, its new combos.

I trust Lav and the results are amazing considering our injuries but this is getting crazy.

crab

Jan 26, 2019
What kinda Vegas odds we looking at for Hagelin to score again?

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
Hows McMichael been for you guys?? is he staying all year? or will he be sent down once Backstrom is back

um

Sep 4, 2008
toronto
Have we iced the same lineup 2 games in a a row? Feels like every game, its new combos.

I trust Lav and the results are amazing considering our injuries but this is getting crazy.

Hard to blame him when guys are constantly going down.

The only consistency he's had is on defense, which has remained the exact same all year.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Buddy, as a Pens fan, he scores 50% of our goals against everybody this season lol.

Should be a good game tonight. The Pens are playing well lately but your boys have been good all season. Have fun.

I always thought he had some personal vendetta against the Caps lol, him and Rust to a lesser extent. Enjoy the game as well :)

Reactions: Pancakes

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
I will also say that the tracks bore me to tears. American permanent road courses are not safe enough for F1. That race track they do use in Texas is horrid.
Call me a snob
I do like sim racing and take part in some F1 online leagues (in the past now mostly lol). Started in nineties and have seen lots of tracks.

That race track they do use in Texas is a pleasure to drive.

PS: Only now Im starting to read about racing talk being banned on some forums. I need to investigate that for about 30 minutes more or smth. Wont write more though.

Silky mitts

It’s yours boys and girls and babes let’s go!
Mar 9, 2004
Game is supposedly on Hulu which was 99c a month 2 weeks ago

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
Alright! Dinner ate, glass poured, assumed the position on the coach, let's get this party started!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad