GDT: Caps vs Pens 7:30pm

TJHKY

Aug 10, 2021

1697218977316.png

Reactions: Neil Racki

The Instigator

Tom Wilson - NHL All Star
Feb 6, 2010
Really excited to see Phillips with Strome and Milano. That should be an exciting change for him coming from his previous NHL opportunity.

I'm pretty sure every time I saw him playing in Calgary Darryl had him on the fourth line with like, Trevor Lewis.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Because Monumental is only carrying 69 (hehe) games this year and the other 2 or 3 are on ESPN+ because they want to "get people to watch ESPN+". It's the same with those dumb london games being behind a paywall, or Peacock putting a wild card football game behind a paywall. All marketing gimmicks. And kind of lame too.

I don't know ANYONE who has ESPN+ and I don't know why they continue to cripple their audience by putting games especially a big rivalry like this behind a paywall. "Hey bartender, put the Caps game on. It's on ESPN+". Bartend: " TF is that channel we don't get that newfangled shit."
Not only that, it's painfully slow to fire up 3rd party apps, logging in typing user names and passwords with a freaking TV remote... reset your password no email resend resend check your spam folder yet? 2FA not available based on your IP location oh go f*** yourself just drop the f***ing puck let me go back to Home Team Sports my fav stream instead

Last edited:

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Because Monumental is only carrying 69 (hehe) games this year and the other 2 or 3 are on ESPN+ because they want to "get people to watch ESPN+". It's the same with those dumb london games being behind a paywall, or Peacock putting a wild card football game behind a paywall. All marketing gimmicks. And kind of lame too.

I don't know ANYONE who has ESPN+ and I don't know why they continue to cripple their audience by putting games especially a big rivalry like this behind a paywall. "Hey bartender, put the Caps game on. It's on ESPN+". Bartend: " TF is that channel we don't get that newfangled shit."
The espn/Hulu/Disney bundle is a no brainer…

Yeah but that crash though. Up for maybe 36 hours straight ... then the hard crash.
Oh stop….unless there was some trauma, or massively long labor, we don’t do shit lol….the most important thing I did that day, get her to the hospital, and run home to take care of the dogs after the birth before coming back lol….

SecretaryofDefense5

Mar 20, 2022
Washington DC
I am going to put a big prediction out there. Mantha will have a golden opportunity to score tonight and he will not.

Kuzy will look disinterested and cause at least one goal against.

No idea about the final score.

bacchist

lumpy, lumpy head
Feb 7, 2013
I am going to put a big prediction out there. Mantha will have a golden opportunity to score tonight and he will not.

Kuzy will look disinterested and cause at least one goal against.

No idea about the final score.
I've said this before, but it bears repeating. Whenever Mantha ends up with a perfect scoring opportunity, like one on one with the goalie or something, he looks like he never expected to be in that position and hasn't even considered what he might do.

If he gets a chance tonight, we'll see it for sure.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,217.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $400.00