• 1697219077124.png
    1697219077124.png
    57.6 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

bacchist

lumpy, lumpy head
Sponsor
Feb 7, 2013
I'm on the fence about whether I'm going to pay to watch this. I really resent the lack of regard for loyal fans.

I will probably end up shelling out for it, mostly because it's opening night and I've been looking forward to it for months.

But there will be a time where I won't any more, and it's not that far off.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
I'm on the fence about whether I'm going to pay to watch this. I really resent the lack of regard for loyal fans.

I will probably end up shelling out for it, mostly because it's opening night and I've been looking forward to it for months.

But there will be a time where I won't any more, and it's not that far off.

I mean we all pay to watch this right? (Sans illegal streams)….

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
Hey y'all just wondering if you think McMichael draws in tonight? I know he was practicing with Kuznetsov during pre-season. Curious to hear what you're expecting from him this year.

StlSwedes

Dec 3, 2009
Any idea who will start in net for the Caps? Kuemper? I know he just had a child last night and wondered if he would still be getting the start.

Devil Dancer

Jan 21, 2006
Go Caps!

I realize they might be good this year or they might not, but it was a lot more fun watching them being good last December than it was watching the rest of the season. So let's hope for good. Besides the '24 draft isn't as hyped as '23.

I get the frustration having to sub to multiple providers to see every game, that definitely sucks.

Did anyone sign up for the new Monumental streaming option? I'm really curious about that. Could be an option for me next year.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Hey y'all just wondering if you think McMichael draws in tonight? I know he was practicing with Kuznetsov during pre-season. Curious to hear what you're expecting from him this year.

2LW….dude is getting his legit shot…20g/45pts would be a nice start…but I’d settle for 15/35….keeping my personal expectations low…

Reactions: PlushMinus

bacchist

lumpy, lumpy head
Sponsor
Feb 7, 2013
I mean we all pay to watch this right? (Sans illegal streams)….
I mean, yeah... that's kind of the point. Cable is not cheap, and there's not much reason to keep it other than sports. That's pretty much just the Caps for me.

Carving out games that you can only watch by shelling for an additional service is a slap in the face.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
I mean, yeah... that's kind of the point. Cable is not cheap, and there's not much reason to keep it other than sports. That's pretty much just the Caps for me.

Carving out games that you can only watch by shelling for an additional service is a slap in the face.
I tend to subscribe to most of the services on top of Directv lol….espn+ for the soccer, hockey is just a nice extra benefit…..I feel ya though…..it’s a lot of money…..much more so if the subscriber has very limited viewing time.

bacchist

lumpy, lumpy head
Sponsor
Feb 7, 2013
I tend to subscribe to most of the services on top of Directv lol….espn+ for the soccer, hockey is just a nice extra benefit…..I feel ya though…..it’s a lot of money…..much more so if the subscriber has very limited viewing time.
Yeah, I don't really watch anything outside of hockey and football, and football is guaranteed to be on a local station if the home team is playing. So it just feels like a shake down.

I doubt they'll have Joe B calling the game, too... Always a major drop off there.

But it is what it is. Win the game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad