Post-Game Talk: Caps vs Panthers 5:00 PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
Cholo looks like nothing much. I mean warm body level guy, but maybe he will get better with more games

Beck looks like Hagelin is too expensive in the near future :P Not getting ahead of things ofc but I like his enthusiasm :D

Reactions: crab and tenken00

Firsov99

Feb 17, 2006
I thought Sammy has played well. The Huberdeau goal was a really unlucky 2 on 0. The Verhaege goal he was screened by TvR. The Reinhart goal was a great play.
I was waiting until the end of the game to not jinx him :) He made a few nice saves in the late third. But his play in general is still a bit erratic at times. He doesn’t play the puck well also. I would feel safer had we had also a solid veteran goaltender on the team. We play very hockey as a team now. Yes, we are still far away from the playoffs, but the goaltending is still a concern.

Baszie

Apr 29, 2021
CMM not good. Hopefully Eller gets back and they can send him back to Hershey.

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
Cholo looks like nothing much. I mean warm body level guy, but maybe he will get better with more games

Beck looks like Hagelin is too expensive in the near future :P Not getting ahead of things ofc but I like his enthusiasm :D

Funny how I miss Schultz.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
I was waiting until the end of the game to not jinx him :) He made a few nice saves in the late third. But his play in general is still a bit erratic at times. He doesn’t play the puck well also. I would feel safer had we had also a solid veteran goaltender on the team. We play very hockey as a team now. Yes, we are still far away from the playoffs, but the goaltending is still a concern.
He isn't perfect but he is playing decent and I think he is improving on the fundamentals and positioning. I have been noticing that he doesn't go down as early or often as Vanecek does. He is clearly ahead of VV right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad