Bedford, PA
o-DON-CHERRY-WOMEN-JOURNALISTS-facebook.jpg

His face has #IHATEOVECHKIN written all over it. Lmao

Mothra

The Groovy Guru
Jul 16, 2002
Parts Unknown
Visit site
If he keeps this up and isn't in going to finally get on the NHL hates the Caps bandwagon. II get why Green didn't get it... But the whole "gotta put in years to be part of the Norris club" is obviously gone now(karlson and PK) so there's absolutely no reason Carly shouldn't be in contention for it. It's made a few mistakes but realistically he's played lights out this year as a whole. Not sure I'd it's TR's coaching or Orpik as his partner or even a combination of both but whatever it is we're seeing a top five all around NHL defender blossoming.

its no secret ive been in the tank for Carlson since he arrived...I just feel like he is a gamer. Even when he was getting slammed here some I kept focusing on what I saw which was, he was always improving in my eyes and he was young...and still is! he turns 25 what, in a couple days?

artilector

Jan 11, 2006
NBC found their next scapegoat...

Milbury ripped Kessel pretty badly during the BOS-PIT game. Called him pain the ass for coaches and kind of guy that teammates don't want around the team.

I think i've seen this movie before. :laugh:

Every time Milbury opens his mouth, I get flashbacks to his Islanders years. And I was never even remotely an Islander fan. Talk about a horror show. It's hard to find any "expert" in any field less entitled to judge his peers than this guy.

Vladiator16*

Every time Milbury opens his mouth, I get flashbacks to his Islanders years. And I was never even remotely an Islander fan. Talk about a horror show. It's hard to find any "expert" in any field less entitled to judge his peers than this guy.

...and he judges more then anyone. The guy is a dick with a capital D, why is he in the position that he is? I understand his shtick is to say some controversial BS, but to me most of the crap that comes out of his mouth isn't really that controversial, its more like some random insults toward some player that currently is down or in the slump. Hate the ****ers that just like to kick you while you are down.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad