Post-Game Talk: Caps vs Habs 7:00 PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClevelandCapsfan

May 24, 2021
That's not on Sammy. It was a Fricken breakaway.
Wtf is that. When you have a 6-2 lead you don't give up a breakaway. They just got too lazy.
Yes but the shot easily beat Sammie who barely moved.

PM[/GALLERY]
6A0C8377-0A59-4F3A-8620-3C8BCD2F482C.jpeg

Last edited:

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Why find reasons to shit on Sammy? He is playing well and I think we continue to start him.

It’s like if you are playing golf with shit players, you aren’t going to concentrate on your putts or shots nearly as much. If you are in the hunt you are going to be more focused. That is human nature. No need to bang on him.

He is winning! Give him both of next two games including Carolina. Let him feel the number 1 slot.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Malenstyn looked fantastic tonight, hes such an underrated player that really deserves to be in the NHL. Really hoping to see Alex Alex get some NHL time with Schultz out, I think TvR would be a great partner for him
I love Malenstyn. He is physical and moves his wheels. I also really like Protas. Fine with Leason going back down but i like him too (next year and when really needed).

I don’t expect us to bring up any dee from Hershey. We need to see what we have in Cholowski. His last game he found out in pre-game skate. Give him a few games and lets see what we have.

TheLegendOfPatPeake

Jun 12, 2020
Washington D.C.
I love Malenstyn. He is physical and moves his wheels. I also really like Protas. Fine with Leason going back down but i like him too (next year and when really needed).

I don’t expect us to bring up any dee from Hershey. We need to see what we have in Cholowski. His last game he found out in pre-game skate. Give him a few games and lets see what we have.
I’m down for giving him a real chance but damnnn he was bad in Seattle.

Reactions: tenken00

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Getting concerned about McMichael. 1 assist in his last 8 games isn't going to cut it. My thinking is that he is gassed. When Eller returns it might be time to give McMichael a couple of weeks in Hershey

Reactions: Misconducting

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Getting concerned about McMichael. 1 assist in his last 8 games isn't going to cut it. My thinking is that he is gassed. When Eller returns it might be time to give McMichael a couple of weeks in Hershey
yep… this is why i posted a couple of weeks ago that I think Protas may hang around longer than McMichael as people get healthy. I like McMichael a lot but Protas has more impact with his size and hands. I thought he looked fine tonight on the first line. both are young and need development and both are waiver exempt. We’ll see plenty of McMichael but he still will benefit from developing in Hershey and working on his scoring touch.

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010

I agree actually. I think any forward on the team who hasn't chipped in offensively needs to be sat for a game or 2.

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
It’s easy to think McMichael isn’t scoring enough when Ovechkin and the first line is absolutely killing it.

But just for reference, McMichael is scoring at pretty much the exact same rate as Nicklas Backstrom did last season at 5v5.

He’s still driving play and scoring at a good clip. There’s no reason to send him down with this many injuries. If his play actually falters then maybe there’s a discussion to be had.

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
No thats all old... now its just a quick cavity search. Enjoy!

i did get abused but it was at the beer station. Ordered a beer and the guy said $14.95. I handed him a $20 and he said something like “only credit” but my brain was struggling with understanding why the beer was $14.95 and not like $12 so I just put the $20 in his tip jar, took the beer and we exchanged pleasant goodbyes.

walking away my brother said I technically stole the beer

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
i did get abused but it was at the beer station. Ordered a beer and the guy said $14.95. I handed him a $20 and he said something like “only credit” but my brain was struggling with understanding why the beer was $14.95 and not like $12 so I just put the $20 in his tip jar, took the beer and we exchanged pleasant goodbyes.

walking away my brother said I technically stole the beer

Thats definitely criminal behavior.... just begging for that cavity search :D LOL

Reactions: tenken00
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad