GDT: Caps vs canes mar 14th..dont screw this up!!

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
As one of the few to stick up for him and still understand hes one of the best players in the world I Just had enough of everyone trashing him the last week or so. We have a Troll thread to trade him... im just pointing out how bad all the Ovechkin haters look.

Get over it. Time to move on in life.

Liberati0n*

As one of the few to stick up for him and still understand hes one of the best players in the world I Just had enough of everyone trashing him the last week or so. We have a Troll thread to trade him... im just pointing out how bad all the Ovechkin haters look.

Too late, brah. Your CCF-approved Real Fan Card has been revoked. Go find another team to follow, kid.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
I can't wait to celebrate an Ovechkin goal with pure joy again. For so long it's felt like painful relief when he scores...

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
Good for the caps. It's still hard to imagine a route to playoffs but this win and the boston win were unexpected (after falling behind) and very welcome. Really wish ovie got the GWG too, and i'm not sure how he didn't finish that. But that's a minor complaint. At least he's back on score sheet.

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
What's with getting outshot all the time? I thought that was going to be thing of the past when DH left and 77 took over.

brs03

Coo coo ca cha!
Jun 2, 2008
Maryland
What's with getting outshot all the time? I thought that was going to be thing of the past when DH left and 77 took over.

Not enough good possession players. The thinness on D really hurts there, and Ribeiro being a high minutes guy does as well.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
you could always count on Semin to miss the net on some of his best chances

I thought the exact same thing when he whistled that shot wide at the end of the game. Joe B said "Semin shoots it wide" and I thought to myself, I've seen that movie before. :laugh:

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
If we can get through the next 6 games with a 4-2 record, we're gonna be sittin pretty.

We will never be sitting pretty for the rest of this season. We may sneak in, by the skin of our teeth (though i think even that's unlikely). But sitting pretty, no.

And i would still sell, sell, sell at TD.

Any word on Kundalini?

WcRoenick97

Apr 6, 2008
D.C.
Toronto lost. That's huge. They're on a 4 game skid. 28 games played, 31 points. NYR is losing, which is good as well.

Liberati0n*

Toronto lost. That's huge. They're on a 4 game skid. 28 games played, 31 points. NYR is losing, which is good as well.

Agreed. Those teams are already ahead of the Capitals so it's good to see them spreading out the points, especially on a night when the Caps fail to give Carolina even 1 point.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad