GDT: Caps vs Blues 7 pm ET Mar 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

SecretaryofDefense5

Mar 20, 2022
Washington DC
I’d love to be in the video room when that play is dissected.

Down right embarrassing lack of effort.

Lavi has no issue cracking down on rookies and bottom 6’ers……but come on dude. Carlson MUST step up his intensity….
I think perhaps one thing that might help is if they decrease his minutes. Dude looks exhausted lately.

Reactions: Fred22406Capsfan

SecretaryofDefense5

Mar 20, 2022
Washington DC
I think the Blues are just a terrible matchup for this Caps team - like Boston.

We usually don’t get the ice tilted against us for most the game - it was strange to see, since even when we’ve lost we’ve still been competitive and better at suppressing shots. I’m still baffled as to why Kempny plays over Irwin.

It’s just one game, the guys are human and quite banged up. Now they have a few days to rest and hopefully get an easy win against Buffalo.
At this point would you say there are many good match ups? 😅

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
I’d love to be in the video room when that play is dissected.

Down right embarrassing lack of effort.

Lavi has no issue cracking down on rookies and bottom 6’ers……but come on dude. Carlson MUST step up his intensity….

I'd strip him of the A he's wearing on his jersey and give it to someone else who shows up every game like Wilson.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
I'd strip him of the A he's wearing on his jersey and give it to someone else who shows up every game like Wilson.
Wilson was also a buffoon last night. Got pissed about a missed call by the Refs, then committed a penalty himself as he retaliated. Followed it up his next shift by taking a massive dive to try and draw a call (lucky he didn't get called for embellishment). Was routinely out of position and clearly tilted for much of the third.

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
My quick take before bailing on the game half way through the Blues just wanted to win more and it showed in all the little ways that add up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad