Kyrou-Schenn-Buchnevich
Walker-Barbashev-Toropchenko
Macheachern-Brown

Leddy-Parayko
Krug-Faulk
Scandella-Bortuzzo

Mikkola

Silky mitts

It’s yours boys and girls and babes let’s go!
Mar 9, 2004
Matchup of teams that kept off Mojos name off the Cup by trading him or winning game 7

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
I’m excited to see CMM center a true third line. That should be fun to watch! Also great to see what Mojo does on top line. Prefer oshie back with Mantha and Backstrom But maybe they will shelter him a bit (and hence the third line). We will see. But regardless, we have 4 good lines rolling tonight!

Reactions: Capitals40 and um

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
Heading to China town soon to see this game. Had to get one of those sweet John Carlson bobble heads tonight :)

Excited to see #1stLineMojo90

Reactions: RedRocking

HecticGlow

Mar 14, 2016
Europe
Ovi-XX-Mojo was up there with #FirstLineBeagle in being something coaches objectively knew didn’t work, but gave the temporary appearance of shaking things up.

I don’t know what his skating is like, but I’d rather put him with Backstrom than with Ovi. But really he’d be better solidifying the third line with CMM (and Eller when roster healthy).

Barry Amsterdam

Nättias Dänielstrom
Apr 2, 2013
Ovi-XX-Mojo was up there with #FirstLineBeagle in being something coaches objectively knew didn’t work, but gave the temporary appearance of shaking things up.

I don’t know what his skating is like, but I’d rather put him with Backstrom than with Ovi. But really he’d be better solidifying the third line with CMM (and Eller when roster healthy).
Ovechkin Beagle Crabb was elite dont @ me

Reactions: Corby78

caps4cup

Dynasty
Dec 31, 2010
Honestly, they might be better off going 11 forwards if it means 7D and less ice time for Kempny. He is badddddd.

HecticGlow

Mar 14, 2016
Europe
I wonder if Mojo will be on the top PP unit.
He practised on PP2 with only left-shot forwards (Sheary and Mantha, with Schultz and Ovi/Orlov). I know they’ve done that once before this season, but curious to see how PP2 works without the bumper. Are they moving towards a completely different structure on PP2 that’s more shooting focussed?

Depending on how he’s doing skill wise, I could see them bringing him on earlier than the rest of PP2 if they’re struggling with zone entries. A bit like when Dowd is brought out for key faceoffs only.

RedRocking

Jan 8, 2022
NoCal
What a friggin’ mess. Would it be it be too much to get a dozen games of fixed lines in April, so that they can work on chemistry before the playoffs?

This team can’t execute any kind of coordinated passing to score goals right now. It’s all Ovi and Kuzy making ridiculous shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad