Prospect Info: Caps Top Prospects General Discussion Thread Vol. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
All of the games are being streamed live from what I see on this page. (All CST time zone)

Washington Capitals 2019 Prospects Showcase Guide

The complete Tournament schedule is listed below:

Saturday, Sept. 7 - Washington vs. Carolina 1 p.m. WATCH LIVE

Saturday, Sept. 7 - Tampa Bay vs. Nashville 4 p.m. WATCH LIVE

Sunday, Sept. 8 - Nashville vs. Washington 1 p.m. WATCH LIVE

Sunday, Sept. 8 - Tampa Bay vs. Carolina 4 p.m. WATCH LIVE

Tuesday, Sept. 10 - Washington vs. Tampa Bay 10 a.m. WATCH LIVE

Tuesday, Sept. 10 Nashville vs. Carolina 1 p.m. WATCH LIVE

All Times Central

For anyone else trying, these links just took me to the Caps page for prospects, I had to dig to find the links in there, but they work.

Feed is up, they’re resurfacing the ice now.

Reactions: Sam Spade

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Just clicked on the livestream and I hear audio of guys talking and see Capital - Hurricanes in the 1st in the top left but all I see for visual is a graphic of the Showcase Schedule. Are they at intermission or is my feed messed up?

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
Just clicked on the livestream and I hear audio of guys talking and see Capital - Hurricanes in the 1st in the top left but all I see for visual is a graphic of the Showcase Schedule. Are they at intermission or is my feed messed up?
Got the same thing, not just you.

Edit: we're good now.

Carlzner

Oct 31, 2011
Denver, CO

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
Lurker here following Slovak prospects. I see Fehervary getting some love on these boards. What are the odds he makes the final team?
Low. There are guys better than him and AHL development with plenty of minutes is what could be best for him for the time being.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
Lurker here following Slovak prospects. I see Fehervary getting some love on these boards. What are the odds he makes the final team?
It's certainly not impossible, but I also wouldn't be on it given the amount of depth the Capitals have competing for defense spots. I have to think getting beaten on the goals last night will indicate to the coaches that he may need some additional polish in Hershey.

Silky mitts

It’s yours boys and girls and babes let’s go!
Mar 9, 2004
Maybe 40% out of camp, 80% he sees some time this year

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
Protas and McMichael starting the year out strong according to my boxscore watching.

CMM went 1+1 in his first game and scored again in his second. Feels noteworthy to mention he put 9 shots on net in the second game. :eek:
AP scored a goal in his first game and had a primary on the games only goal in his second.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Yo Connor, save some goals for us. ;)

Screen Shot 2019-09-28 at 7.47.00 PM.png

6 goals in 10 periods now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad