Post-Game Talk: Caps @ Sugar Canes 7:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
If we don’t get at least an OT loss here it should be grounds for serious concern. Lack of motivation and flukiness goes out the window as explanations when you are 0-3 against Carolina and 1-2 against Columbus (with 2 spankings among the losses and an OT win).

Well, that settles it. Time to hit the panik button.

giphy.gif

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
I don’t care what our record is, when you consistently lead the league in penalties (including delay of games), there’s a coaching problem. Maybe Cashman is the issue.

mad4comp

Jan 21, 2010
Siegs is way out of his league. We should really try to get a good defenseman for Holtby at the TDL.

Reactions: Pomee

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
We are in serious trouble unless we somehow dodge these guys and Columbus in the playoffs.

Jun 15, 2007
I don't think that's a dive from Sammy but it was a weak GI as well. Should just be 5v5.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
I don’t care what our record is, when you consistently lead the league in penalties (including delay of games), there’s a coaching problem. Maybe Cashman is the issue.

I have it on good sources that Reirden tells the Caps players "don't take stupid penalties" and then Cashman goes behind his back and tells them "go ahead and take as many stupid penalties as you want".

So yeah, its definitely Cashman's fault.

Reactions: StrikingDistance
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad