Post-Game Talk: Caps @ Sugar Canes 7:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melkor

Jul 22, 2012
Auckland, New Zealand
More Sammy starts!

Also, what happened to @OvechkinTooth after we started winning? I hope you are ok. I'm genuinely concerned about your negativity.

giphy.gif
Carlson made it all happen.
Eller should have passed it to Panik.
Samsonov is that calming presence that defense needs when it's under the pressure. They need to go with him as long as possible until Holtby finally wakes up from his slumber.
These are after they started winning. If you such a fan of mine you need to keep up. 4/10 for the humor attempt.

Reactions: koalabear9301

AussieCapsFan

Apr 30, 2017
Gold Coast
Kinda makes you wonder if he's really a Caps fan or a part-time troll. Guessing he and @Hinterland are roomies?

I think one is a big fan of Russian players - he really wanted Kovalchuk to sign with the Caps and went on and on about it.
The other one is Swiss and seems to particularly dislike Hagelin, who is from Sweden. I don't know if there's some issue with the Swiss and the Swedes but his dislike seems to be almost on a personal level :laugh:

At least Maaco was a fan of the team - and despite being an insufferable pain in the ass he usually provided laughs (often without meaning to).

searle

Jan 24, 2014
England
I think one is a big fan of Russian players - he really wanted Kovalchuk to sign with the Caps and went on and on about it.
The other one is Swiss and seems to particularly dislike Hagelin, who is from Sweden. I don't know if there's some issue with the Swiss and the Swedes but his dislike seems to be almost on a personal level :laugh:

At least Maaco was a fan of the team - and despite being an insufferable pain in the ass he usually provided laughs (often without meaning to).
I used to love seeing him on the main boards, he literally bled red and let everyone know it

zappa4ever

Music is the Best!
Feb 10, 2010
MD/VA/WV intersection
Another strong game from the 3rd line, they've been consistent and good for 10 games+ now, nice to see the line starting to gel, they deserve more credit, I've no doubt they'll be getting more goals than the first half of the season and expect Panik to end up with 13 or so

Had my fill of the super-forechecker teams CBJ/NYI/CAR for awhile, January shows 1 more of CAR/NYI

Reactions: ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
Somewhat bizarrely there was no criticism of Jensen in this game. They went after Seigs instead. Was Jensen actually better than usual in this one?
Yes. When nothing is really being said for a d-man, then he is most assuredly doing his job right. Let's be real here. Siegs in this early stage of his career is most effective on the PK because he doesn't require to play the body, beat the opponents fore-check or skate a lot, which are all aspects that a 5/6 d-man has to go through when playing even strength.

Reactions: Heath
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad