GDT: Caps @ Rags 7pm 3/24/13

Capitlols

Historic Chokers
Feb 9, 2010
They didn't play great after the first, need to find a way to sustain offense and not rely so heavily on OV.

sunnydaycrash

Feb 24, 2004
Vancouver
i watched this game because of the Caps winning streak

i really think the Caps are a dangerous team with Backstrum and Ovi being monsters

but happened to Green, he played very poorly

anyways hope you guys make the playoffs

i think you can make a run

Just came back from injury, but yeah he wasn't very good tonight

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
freestyle-2-points.jpg

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
The schedule in April isn't so bad. Better quality teams but just one b2b and in many instances they'll be the more rested team.

Bure

Jan 3, 2011
Ottawa, Ontario
Very weird to see Tampa with a +6 goal differential. We have a +1 goal differential now. NYR, Carolina, New Jersey, Winnipeg all with negative goal differentials.

Capitlols

Historic Chokers
Feb 9, 2010
i watched this game because of the Caps winning streak

i really think the Caps are a dangerous team with Backstrum and Ovi being monsters

but happened to Green, he played very poorly

anyways hope you guys make the playoffs

i think you can make a run

Yeah wasn't impressed by him, very lackadaisical defensively today.

Devil Dancer

Jan 21, 2006
Damn you Caps for making me care again. Bring on the inevitable soul re-crushing losing streak.

brs03

Coo coo ca cha!
Jun 2, 2008
Maryland
The schedule in April isn't so bad. Better quality teams but just one b2b and in many instances they'll be the more rested team.

Habs, Sens, and Bruins are going to maul them... but I didn't realize how thin the rest of the opposition was.

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
The Caps aren't making me care at all. The team is garbage and done.

But Ovechkin and Backstrom are making me very interested in the two of them specifically. Very interested.

They're playing like they did under prime Bruce years.

Its crazy how good the chemistry is between the two of them.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
Not that F16 has mattered much in a couple weeks (I'm guessing he was hurt before to tonite), but our 3rd line is in BIG trouble. 25 sucks. 85 is a munchkin (with heart but still...). And now, what, you add in 17? Ugh!

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Why not put Ward back on the 3rd line...

Also in that picture of the sticks... The Total One NXG is a stick that is designed around defense man and Ovechkin is using them. Interesting.

Liberati0n*

Thought Langway was joking (I guess there aren't many other plausible explanations anyway though). I guess not. Green is such a headcase.

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
Ovechkin troll thread moving down, hopefully next week it wont be on main page. Thats been an eyesore all season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad