GDT: Caps @ Rags 7pm 3/24/13

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Lea fan here throwing my support behind your boys because anything that holds down the Rangers is a good thing for everybody

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
NY teams ended the last good run the Caps got on. I won't start considering the Caps have turned a corner unless they win today.

Also, really hoping for a solid fore check and play from Holtby cause I really don't want to hear that dumb ass goal song they play at MSG.

ForzaItalia

Mar 23, 2008
Toronto, ON
NY teams ended the last good run the Caps got on. I won't start considering the Caps have turned a corner unless they win today.

Also, really hoping for a solid fore check and play from Holtby cause I really don't want to hear that dumb ass goal song they play at MSG.

For me that happens if they reel off 5 straight wins. They need that to "really" be back in the playoffs talk.

Blades of Steel

log off.
Dec 10, 2009
Virginia
For me that happens if they reel off 5 straight wins. They need that to "really" be back in the playoffs talk.

If they can keep the pedal to the metal like they did vs jets again tonight ill be a believer. It just seems like everything is clicking now, if this were a full season I'd say they make it for sure, just worried about remaining schedule.

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009

Same, what is worse is hearing the fans sing to it.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009

Well I did say I won't start considering unless they win today. They need to win today and continue their run well into this coming week before I get my hopes up again.

Vladiator16*

lets try and push this gdt thread record to 4-0 :handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap:

Keep it going, brother!

hF45A0A66

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Anyone still waiting for the black dude in the Powerade commercials to say, "too black" every time it comes on? Gets me every time. "Too small," "too slow," "not in the right sport."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad