Caps Playoff Advitars 2015 | Table of Contents in OP (Last Update 4/13 9:36PM)

tmoran77

Oct 7, 2008
dog theme

Nidwz2T.gif

MoJoSauce

Apr 3, 2011
NNK
The 8 bit ones were great but honestly I think these are the most impressive in terms of sheer numbers, humor and theme

tmoran77

Oct 7, 2008
Bummer you had to make that one so small, but both still funny, to me. I do appreciate it. How about this picture for S and giggles, might look better on the card. And with that I will not bother you again with another request.

Here is an updated one with that pic

w4Hv8zW.gif

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
They should be disqualified, or in the losers bracket.

I am rockin smoken Al

Thanks Pooks TMoran and the rest.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Speaking of horror movies, any chance of getting this incorporated into a playoff gif?

There is a scene when they get him a hooker and its a man with hands bigger than Andre the Giant. Maybe just have her dancing in the gif, and then the shocked face of jumbo fro kuz. Ditch a few requisite frames if needed to make it funny.

black-chick-throws-a-table-gif.gif

The Deadly Pook Gas

Feb 6, 2012
Speaking of horror movies, any chance of getting this incorporated into a playoff gif?

There is a scene when they get him a hooker and its a man with hands bigger than Andre the Giant. Maybe just have her dancing in the gif, and then the shocked face of jumbo fro kuz. Ditch a few requisite frames if needed to make it funny.

If anyone can do it, it's definitely not me. I have done a holtby verison of that table gif you posted though.

2FA8ERw.gif

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
LOL. She cough he is legend around here. Which fits right into our movie theme.

If I wasn't so swamped i would try. Print Screen to steal a still of her. Maybe just her head. Move her around on a few different frames. 4th frame, cue a young caps player face. In Shock.

fhd005YOV_Jazzmun_001.jpg

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
LOL that is great. Call off the dogs though, you have done enough work here.

If i get free time in the next week I will give it a stab. Something much more simple. A picture of her. A second picture of her with a table. A third of the table and a caps player. Animate.

In my youth, in my youth.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Looks like we're currently 4th in the voting on the playoff board. I'm sure we probably won when we had the toilets.....right?

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Help - can someone animate these 4 for my tar pls?! I am running out of time know how and patience. It's too big over and over.

2emeq00.jpg

2a7zcl1.jpg

54yq38.jpg

2upbrk4.jpg

Yes I am ditching the requisite cup frame.

Thanks

Maybe one day the webmaster here will up that tiny file size requirement for advatars since its a rather popular feature here on the site.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
DING DING DING

Thanks Pook

The Claw is based on the hand model episode of Seinfeld.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad