Post-Game Talk: Caps @ NYI @ 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

crab

Jan 26, 2019
Dillon keeps doing that exact same play. Coming across to the other side and leaving a guy wide open.

Reactions: Ovie's Neighbor

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
So why did Hathaway decide to peel away from Eberle? That was simply poor defense.

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
Dillon is starting lose me...

Meanwhile refs ignore about 3 seconds of stick-holding by an Isles player on 20.
Was going to say the same. It's a 1 on 2 battle and Nelson is just standing there with Eller's stick in his hands.

mad4comp

Jan 21, 2010
for once it'd be nice to see one of our goalies make a tough save.. seems like every high quality chance is a guaranteed goal for the other team.

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
So why did Hathaway decide to peel away from Eberle? That was simply poor defense.
Probably because Dillon was/should've been there and Hathaway has to clean up the second chance. Dillon didn't do anything but crawl up Carlson's ass though, so....

Reactions: Calicaps

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
Oshie with a defensive zone turnover that kept that alive. He’s done that quite a bit lately and has often resulted in goals against.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
Probably because Dillon was/should've been there and Hathaway has to clean up the second chance. Dillon didn't do anything but crawl up Carlson's ass though, so....
Ok. Didn’t think of it that way.

Reactions: HTFN

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
Is it just me or did the reffing almost double down on game management after the Peel thing? There wasn't even like a two week "okay, we'll pretend" grace period, they were all just like "hey, f*** you, watch this" and then collectively started swallowing whistles?

Ovie's Neighbor

Jan 23, 2007
Is it just me or did the reffing almost double down on game management after the Peel thing? There wasn't even like a two week "okay, we'll pretend" grace period, they were all just like "hey, f*** you, watch this" and then collectively started swallowing whistles?
I’m just used to the fact that we don’t get PPs this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad