Post-Game Talk: Caps @ NYI @ 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

crab

Jan 26, 2019
I’m happy with Sheary as #11 and Panik and Sprong fighting for the #12 spot. In Sheary’s worst games he’s generally unnoticeable, and most of his games he’s making good but responsible plays out there even when he isn’t hitting the scoresheet. If Sprong can find some more consistent offense then I’m happy with him getting regular action, because he can fill the Burakovsky/Connolly role we never replaced.

That said, I wouldn’t mind seeing more of Panik-Eller-Vrana. Vrana always seems more dangerous on his right side, Panik more comfortable on the left, and Panik does a lot of things subtly defensively, and with the body, that that line could really use.

Yes Sheary has been a pleasant surprise. He does a lot of good things even without the puck.

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
TJ Oopsie bonks another one, lol

thank god he usually just runs into Ovechkin

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
We gotta be careful not to get up 3-0 too early or it’ll be way too much time for Islanders to come back.

PS how we doin how we doin how we doin tonight?

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Not really sure what the hell Oshie was thinking.
NaiveGiddyKitten-small.gif

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
Ooof. Wait I thought Sammy was starting not VV...

I'm guessing it has to do with TJ from reading above.. lol

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Is it just me or are teams going high all the time on Caps goalies? I noticed early in the season VV seemed to be going down early and often and that's got to be the book on them now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->