Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Damn. I have a conflict tonight.

uz6d93ghl9hwpdometln.jpg

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
Is Max one of the 5? Well, dang

I don't know if they released the information on who is on the list. I heard that it was 1 person and the others were in quarantine just in case because of close contact.

But 7 days quarantine is a long time in baseball where there is a game everyday lol..

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
I don't know if they released the information on who is on the list. I heard that it was 1 person and the others were in quarantine just in case because of close contact.

But 7 days quarantine is a long time in baseball where there is a game everyday lol..

Thats true. Here's hoping Zimmerman isnt one. After opting out last season and then destroying the ball in camp, to get covid would....you know. That said, If Max is pitching, I am watching. I try not to miss a Max start. Hard to know how many more there are going to be. I still love Max at the Caps finals game.

Reactions: tenken00

Capathetic

May 26, 2011
I’d like to see a 3-0 lead in the first and the game ending 5-0 Sammy with a 25 save shutout. Ovi multi goal game.

Reactions: Neil Racki

HecticGlow

Mar 14, 2016
Europe
I’m happy with Sheary as #11 and Panik and Sprong fighting for the #12 spot. In Sheary’s worst games he’s generally unnoticeable, and most of his games he’s making good but responsible plays out there even when he isn’t hitting the scoresheet. If Sprong can find some more consistent offense then I’m happy with him getting regular action, because he can fill the Burakovsky/Connolly role we never replaced.

That said, I wouldn’t mind seeing more of Panik-Eller-Vrana. Vrana always seems more dangerous on his right side, Panik more comfortable on the left, and Panik does a lot of things subtly defensively, and with the body, that that line could really use.

Reactions: crab

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
Seems like with the Isles it’s reverse. They play real good for the 1st period or so and we look horrible then we turn it on in the 3rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad