Pre-Game Talk: Caps @ Leafs - Game 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

IcedTwoTimer

Sep 10, 2010
Anyone else going to the game tonight?

ill be there tonight in house... got real lucky and a friend set me up with some (relatively) cheap upper bowl tickets (almost at back of the arena but whatever)

See you there? haha

Morgs

#16 #34 #44 #88 #91
Jul 12, 2015
London, ON
ill be there tonight in house... got real lucky and a friend set me up with some (relatively) cheap upper bowl tickets (almost at back of the arena but whatever)

See you there? haha

Definitely! Bought my dad's season tickets for the game. Upper bowl right in the middle , 10 rows up!

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
JonnyMacAwesome said:
That 3rd pairing kind of scares me. I think it would be much better if we split up Marincin and Carrick... but I'm no coach.

Those pairings aren't new. They'll rotate Carrick and Marincin in with Rielly/Gardiner for the most part and may keep them together for a few shifts a period.

Mugzy97

#StandWitness
Mar 3, 2015
Halifax, NS
So if Sosh were ready, would they actually take someone out to put him in? I cannot imagine they would?

Don't think he takes anyone's spot right now.. but would be a great guy to have ready to fill in for any possible injury.

Leafs have been very prudent with bringing back players from an injury. So I hope they did the same thing with Zaitsev.

Looks like he's in tonight though. That's good news. I hope he's 100%.

Hope so but doubt it. This makes me believe it was concussion protocol but Zaitsev never really showed any symptoms, so they had to wait a week. Don't think it's a debate either, they HAVE TO wait a week.

Realized if this series goes to Game 7 I have a board meeting scheduled for that night. ****

Alright boys, let's win this in 6 lol

Or find a boardroom with a TV in it :naughty:

That 3rd pairing kind of scares me. I think it would be much better if we split up Marincin and Carrick... but I'm no coach.

Yeah Carrick hasn't got much ice compared to the rest of the group, I imagine they limit the ice time of those 2 and rotate them in as another poster mentioned.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Just a note - We have a GDT sign up. PLease do not post a GDT without first checking if someone is working on one.

so.. how long are we supposed to wait then? it's almost noon, and TMLeafer said that anyone signing up for them should have it up early in the day, and Information starts coming out at 8:30-9am?

BTP

Apr 28, 2013
I expect nothing less if they win either of these two home games...

GO :leafs GO!!!!

Wanted to go back to the square tonight, but im in crutches lol.

Hoping to be out for the next game, wanna get some new/better pics.:D

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
I hope the Leafs can at least get a split at home, ideally we win both but that is more wishful thinking then based in reality.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
HarrisonFord has the GDT coming.

Ya'll gotta relax :laugh:

Such an arbitrary thing to worry about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad