Post-Game Talk: Caps @ Kings - 10 f'n 30pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

AussieCapsFan

Apr 30, 2017
Gold Coast
Its interesting to see how the other markets talk about the Caps. Its mostly what they say about Ovechkin. Its also interesting what they dont say. Last night the Ducks crew mostly talked about the Caps as if that lineup was the real Caps. At the same time when Vanecek stopped the 2 on 0 both guys were like...."Whaaaa???"

Yeah it's interesting how people who don't closely follow a team have a 10,000 foot view. I was watching a youtuber who said Seattle would have been smarter keeping VV and not signing Grubauer....I mean sure his numbers have been awful
but I can't see a world where VV would have been better.

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
Thats what Laviolette says about the guy consistenty. If you think its a joke, ok.
I think he's there more for retrievals and general work ethic, the same reasons why he's on PP1. I don't associate Sheary with defense per se. He's average at best.

Reactions: Hivemind

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
I praised AJF last time he used that bump pass on the breakout, but it was a rookie turnover that time. Needs to be more selective about when it’s the correct play.

Reactions: troyerlaw

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
I like Sprong and Protas together. Protas uses his body to lock up players, pushes the puck off the wall and Sprong scoops it up. Twice on one shift.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad