Post-Game Talk: Caps @ Kings - 10 f'n 30pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Gonna watch the game again tonight. Weird, huh? I watch the games. The LA crew is pretty good most of the time

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Why do you always watch the away PBP?

Its interesting to see how the other markets talk about the Caps. Its mostly what they say about Ovechkin. Its also interesting what they dont say. Last night the Ducks crew mostly talked about the Caps as if that lineup was the real Caps. At the same time when Vanecek stopped the 2 on 0 both guys were like...."Whaaaa???"

Reactions: Ovechkins Wodka

pman25

Aug 29, 2009
Richmond
You can mark this one as a likely L. Back to back vs a rested team on the road. Need Samsonov to steal one but afraid we are due for a regulation loss

see you all at breakfast

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
AJF CMM Willy looks like a fun line. Could be a fast line with D upside and some scoring pop

Fun? Maybe. Good? Thats a different question. I kind of think they got away with one last night. Playing with a pre season split squad roster is not a recipe for success.

Peeri

Jan 13, 2016
Western Finland
Sheary doesn't exactly scream 1st liner quality to me. But well it remains to be seen. And nobody can ever say again that Lavi doesn't give rookies a chance to prove themselves.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Sheary doesn't exactly scream 1st liner quality to me. But well it remains to be seen.

He's not. He's there to provide some defensive stability for Ov and Kuzy. I am going to be watching Sprong's toi. Either than line with Hathaway is going to play a lot or there is going to be some line shuffling

pman25

Aug 29, 2009
Richmond
Sheary made his money by being a top line fill in with Crosby. One of those guys who generally can play well enough with top players, at least for a short stretch.

Man Machine

Jan 6, 2018
This is very good for the rookies and Caps future. For our point total perhaps not. But we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad