GDT: Caps @ Habs. 7:30pm. Bell Centre. 4.9.2013

Taak19

Sep 22, 2011
Ovi with another Hatty?

P.S. Ill be jumping on ship for rest of season as my #1 team is a laughing stock.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
That 4th line got a little tougher

Volpatti-Hendricks-Beagle

Next year maybe it's Volpatti-Hendricks-Latta

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
The only saving grace is that the last time Wolski sat for weeks, he had a couple nice games on his return before going back to being Wolski. Hopefully Ward is just sore, not injured.

Losing Erat, Laich and Ward is a lot to overcome.

BobRouse

Mar 18, 2009
The only saving grace is that the last time Wolski sat for weeks, he had a couple nice games on his return before going back to being Wolski. Hopefully Ward is just sore, not injured.

Losing Erat, Laich and Ward is a lot to overcome.

I agree. Those are 3 important forwards.

WW has to come up big and prove me wrong. He has the talent to do so.

BobRouse

Mar 18, 2009
They're the 4th best possession team in the league with very good goaltending and a good PP. Oh noes they're small!111!!1!

Emelin gone. Lets see how that small lineup works for them come playoff time when things get rough and tumble.

ChibiPooky

Yay hockey!
May 25, 2011
Fairfax, VA
Given the lineup, and not really knowing what style Montreal is playing, it looks like we could see a neutral zone snoozefest, with a soft goal or great individual effort (Ovechkin?) deciding the game.

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
Katie Carrera
Looks like Michal Neuvirth will make his second straight start for the #Caps and will face the #Habs tonight.

EH?

Hasn't Holtby shut out Montreal like 2-3 times at the Bell Center? This boggles the mind.

brs03

Coo coo ca cha!
Jun 2, 2008
Maryland
Katie Carrera
Looks like Michal Neuvirth will make his second straight start for the #Caps and will face the #Habs tonight.

EH?

Hasn't Holtby shut out Montreal like 2-3 times at the Bell Center? This boggles the mind.

I thought Neuvirth was the one who did that.

Granted, The Caps as a team have done great in MTL in recent years.

BobRouse

Mar 18, 2009
Katie Carrera

EH?

This is very interesting...I wonder if Oates will give an explanation for it. I'm not sure I understand since Holtby has been our guy.

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
I take it back. Looked at last season's games. Its Noovy who had a great record against MTL last season.

GOOD DECISION, OATES!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad