Post-Game Talk: Caps @ Golden Knights, 8PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
also fwiw backstrom didnt try to hide his cast when he was walking through the arena before game 6, why would kuzy be hiding it? seems weird that caps told kuzy to hide it but not backstrom

my point is backstrom didnt hide it in his pocket

Portable Mink

Sep 12, 2005
Melbourne, Australia
Tricky one.
Couuuuld be shoulder if it was still out when he was on the ice. that can make you hold your arm close. (I need shoulder surgery so i know!)
If it was a bad break he wouldnt have his hand in his pocket.

Could be:
1) Shoulder popped out
2) wrist sprain
3) finger issue
4) foxing

AussieCapsFan

Apr 30, 2017
Gold Coast
LOL far out you guys - talk about over thinking and over analyzing. Maybe he just had his hand in his pocket because he always does that. Quick, go look at other footage of him arriving at the airport and see if he had his hand in his pocket!!
In two days you will know if he's okay to play or not - actually probably at the practice.
Let's hope he plays - if not then the Caps just need to get out there and win without him. That's all there is to it.

philip

dismember
Jun 27, 2014
Like Trotz has said before. Its next guy up. Don't worry too much about Kuz. They'll be fine.
I seem to remember the Pens cup wins, they had injuries or such like? I mean, you obviously want your best players out there but I think in a weird way it focuses the other guys and brings more out of them.

Reactions: Chairman Maouth

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
I'm confident it's hand/wrist due to the hit and by the way he reacted. If your shoulder pops out or is hurt, holding your arm by the wrist does nothing to alleviate the pain. Instinct is to always grab the injured area.

Not sure about any meaning to the picture above.

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
I'm mostly online/fan friends from a while back with some of those guys, Danny and Nate. Didn't really hang out with that crew as they were a bit older. I was more mid-late 80s and early 90s with shows/clubs.

Yeah, I started going to shows in the mid 80's. Played in some bands over the years and still go to shows. I have no idea what's wrong with me. haha

Reactions: RandyHolt and g00n

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
NBC/SN/RDS/Caps radio calls. If you have time watch this, especially the French feed (starts at 4:40) as it has much more fan reaction to "The Save":

Reactions: RandyHolt
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad