GDT: Caps @ Ducks, 10 pm

ryan519*

backstrom probably shouldnt center ovie anyway. hes always trying to force the pass to him, its too predictable, and giving up good opportunities to score himself. hes got a great shot and he should use it more

still, beagle? ughh, grabovski please get healthy soon

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
I tried to root for Bruce when he returned to DC, but couldn't help but root for the Caps. Not even going to try tonight. Kick Bruce's ass, boys!

All other games, go Bruce!

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
2 points from this road trip will not be enough.

Better pick up points in these next 2 games because our record against Sharks is just brutal... lost 16 of the last 17. :laugh:

These 3 teams have combined 68-23-11 record at home this season so not exactly very high hopes.

Burakovsky95*

If we had Grabo we'd have a chance. We don't so this isn't going to happen. Oates says Penner doesn't work on the first line but Beagle sure does. ****ing joke of a coach.

The Deadly Pook Gas

Feb 6, 2012
What happened to carrick?

Katie Carrera @kcarrera
#Caps D-pairs in the morning skate look to be Alzner-Carlson; Hillen-Green; Orlov-Wey.

BobRouse

Mar 18, 2009
BobROOSE is on the loose

Welcome back. You literally missed nothing.

Thanks RH.

I'm buckled in for the destruction we are about to behold on this 5 games death span of games.

Halak has to steal games. Thats our only chance.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
We are making the annual wake up from our season long slumber

Should be a big payout ripe for the taking tonight

Mothra

The Groovy Guru
Jul 16, 2002
Parts Unknown
Visit site
Glad Wey is getting a shot over Carrick.

I have to say he has a chance to be a player someday but when I see him on the ice I honestly, _honestly_ have to question if they are trying to win this season.

I seem to remember TL saying something at the start of the season, when talking about the re-alignment, about "hoping" to make the playoffs...

as others have said...what is the vision for this team??? I remember Ed Snyder saying something like "you dont build to make the playoffs, you build to win the Cup" after making the Lindros trade.

Since 8 has arrived GMGM has failed to put together some of the key pieces Cup teams historically have (quality D, 2 excellent C's) while being coached by first time NHL coaches....results should have been predicted

many talk about blowing things up after MTL series...maybe so. I am of the opinion that after they laid down vs TB, things should have changed

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
MoZv1UK.jpg

I thought the Capitals chances were a lot more bleak than this.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
or... the other teams need to win too, and are actually good at hockey, as evidenced by their place in the standings.

ok...have it your way. I was giving you a scenario for the caps winning. you...uh...think there is no scenario for that?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad