Post-Game Talk: Caps/Devs Easter Adidtion GDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Panik may be hated by the fans but he is loved by Lavi. Part of the heavy lineup.

max21

NBA Yungboy
Apr 17, 2019
Virginia
It is odd to see Vrana out again, I hope this doesn’t kill his confidence. I don’t see how Sheary is a more defensively responsible forward over Vrana but whatever. Would like to see a good game from Eller today also

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
It is odd to see Vrana out again, I hope this doesn’t kill his confidence. I don’t see how Sheary is a more defensively responsible forward over Vrana but whatever. Would like to see a good game from Eller today also

Imo Sheary is an example of doing what the coach wants with less talent and Vrana not doing what the coach wants with more talent. You can but Eller in the Sheary category too

Reactions: troyerlaw and max21

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Watch that goal closely in slow motion. See how Sammy is going down and swiping down at the puck, and is nowhere near it.

He's going down too early. I realize that's a hard stop to make but the other teams are shooting high glove on the Caps goaltenders pretty consistently.

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
Stupid how?
No chemistry with these lines at all - and no reason to not play same way we have the other 7 times... which was 7-0.

kuzy playing on 4th line does nothing to help him. That’s not a line he should be on. He’s not a grinder/he stinks at faceoffs. It’s stupid - and now 40 seconds into their lines they’re -1

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
No chemistry with these lines at all - and no reason to not play same way we have the other 7 times... which was 7-0.

kuzy playing on 4th line does nothing to help him. That’s not a line he should be on. He’s not a grinder/he stinks at faceoffs. It’s stupid - and now 40 seconds into their lines they’re -1

why are we stuck in this old mentality that the “4th line” must be grinders....they’re only going to likely be 4th in ice time. They’ll still be sheltered and get their choice spots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad