Post-Game Talk: Caps @ Canucks 10 PM ET - How Was the West Won?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
No radical trades please. If this road trip continues this badly hope there is not a knee jerk reaction with players.

depending on how long connolly is out, i wouldnt be suprised if they made a trade. especially since burakovsky and graovac out long term too. need a depth forward

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
@hockeykicker I agree with you. I feel like there is zero expectations for the team to perform well, and with no pressure... I bet these guys start rolling the lines and playing with a ton of weight off their shoulders. Everyone is expecting them to lose and I betcha they come out and win tonight.

Nope

Acallabeth

Post approved by Ovechkin
Jul 30, 2011
Moscow
depending on how long connolly is out, i wouldnt be suprised if they made a trade. especially since burakovsky and graovac out long term too. need a depth forward
That's really going to save us :nod: I understand that we're without 8 impact players compared to last year, but man, even the players who must be trying to impress the coaches look like they don't want anything. Sure, Backstrom and Niskanen coming back will conceal this for some time, but you can't change the heads of ourcore overnight. It's time to burn this to the ground and rebuild.

And good job Wilson. When the game is lost, at least show that you haven't firgotten who injured Connolly. He could teach the rest of the team a coupla things.

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
Really? Come on, they are bad sure but worst in league? Not sure if you even watch Montreal or Arizona or even Edmonton

We’re right there with them.

How chiasson is on our PP1 is beyond me.

Even with the injuries, another embarrassing blowout should not be occurring this soon after the one in Philly.

Gonna get worse before it gets better, is my guess.

I think trotz is gone by mid-December.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino