Low Effort GDT Caps at Sens 7pm (Sportsnet, RDS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butchy Dakkar

Dark Butch Yak didn't seem right.
Oct 3, 2020
Canucks fan joining you guys tonight, it was only a matter of time before I started tuning into full games.

That’s because of one very young man, Tim Stutzle.
So far this year we are still waiting for him to start doing Stüperstar things

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
Super excited for norris. If he steps up big time we are going to be a very good team.

Such an exciting time to be a sens fan.

I predict we win this game in a dominating fashion.

5-1 win, with fewer than 20 shots allowed.

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
I have gone ahead and placed a sizeable wager on Jake Sanderson over .5 PP points

K1900L

Dec 27, 2019
Will probably have to look away whenever Norris takes a faceoff (just hope he doesn't) or gets approached in a corner.

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
Didn’t read through all five pages so apologies if it was already posted but here is how the Caps lined up at practice yesterday. Expecting Carlson to be in tonight in favor of Alexyev. Maybe some other changes since Carberry said they’re working through some injury issues.

Is your Penalty kill any good?

Norris4Norris

Jul 13, 2022
No he won't, that's why MacEwan was brought in & the backup to MacEwan is Kastelic.
Still some big ass dudes fighting! Although I don't know about Brady, he loves to fight and Norris is his best friend, he might take exception and throw fists.

Reactions: aragorn

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
Schastlivy was a monster along the boards, I had forgotten about him. Magnus Arvedson too IIRC

f***, maybe that was it. Was it him or Schastlivy or both...
It was definitely Schaefer, which is funny because he was not a big guy. He also had a really weird upright skating stance, so I suspect that may have played a role in that.

Schastlivy was one of those classic pure shooter Russians. He had a wicked release on his wrist shot, but that's about it. He was definitely not into board play.

milkbag

Jul 31, 2018
I have gone ahead and placed a sizeable wager on Jake Sanderson over .5 PP points

I've got a Sens win and Stutzle 2+ pt parlay that I'm feeling good about. Guys had that dawg in him the past couple games, I can see a multi point night tn

Reactions: SpezDispenser

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Greig likely slides over to the wing if Kubalik or Joseph is traded to make room,
or Brannstrom is traded to make room
It will take a demotion but Greig Pinto Tarasenko looks good to me; Drop Joseph down with Kelly and Chartier/Kastelic

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Greig likely slides over to the wing if Kubalik or Joseph is traded to make room,
I'd be interested to see Greig in the middle of Pinto & Kubalik, two big guys with big shots.

Tkachuk - Stutzle - Giroux
Tarasenko - Norris - Batherson
Kubalik - Greig - Pinto

Akrapovince

May 19, 2017
No shots from Ovi last game, expecting a huge bounce back tonight. I think Korpi is up for the test.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Any word on the lineup?

I'm thinking this if Kastelic is sitting.

Tkachuk - Stü - Giroux
Kubalik - Norris - Batherson
Tarasenko - Greig - Joseph
Kelly - Chartier - MacEwen

Chychrun - Chabot
Sanderson - Zub
Brannstrom - Hamonic

Forsberg
Korpisalo

That looks like a really solid line to me...
Not official

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Is your Penalty kill any good?
Pittsburgh went 2-for-3 on the PP on opening night and then Calgary scored on their first PP so it wasn’t looking good but the PK killed four straight after that so… maybe? They’re adjusting to a new system with new guys on it so you it’ll assume it’s going to take some time to adjust. They started 2-for-4 and then killed four straight. Would assume they’ll be middle of the road this season on special teams.

Unless Kuemper pulls out another gem or the old guys start skating again I think your speed will be too much for the Caps to handle.

Reactions: 2CHAINZ
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille