GDT: Caps at Preds-3/30/14

Vladiator16*

Funny how we stopped talking about actual hockey here, like Webber-Ovechkin match up or something along those lines... memes, politics... whatever, soark this hockey thing... :laugh:

ChibiPooky

Yay hockey!
May 25, 2011
Fairfax, VA
Funny how we stopped talking about actual hockey here, like Webber-Ovechkin match up or something along those lines... memes, politics... whatever, soark this hockey thing... :laugh:

It would be a lot more conducive to talking about actual hockey if the Caps actually played any.

foundhockey

Apr 29, 2012
Georgia, USA
Let's go, Caps! Glad to see Grabo back and hopefully he'll be back up with Ovie in the second. But as someone said earlier, the Wilson-Grabo-Penner combo looks good.

Liberati0n*

Why did they start calling 25-16-42 the "Green Line"? Seems like a terrible nickname.

Brian23

Dec 3, 2011
Think/thought he was in the AHL. Either the coach doesn't like him or he wasn't playing enough to warrant being up there and stunting development.

Liberati0n*

Is the forum all messed up for other people?
SpringfieldSkins said:
Is Forsberg playing or is he hurt? Haven't followed him. If he's playing what number does he wear?

He's in the AHL. I closed the tab but I think he has 27 points in 38 games.

Nice. A goal.

Midnight Judges

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2010
Joe B. is the man. Anyone else is going too have a tough time filling those shoes.

...and there it is 45 seconds after we score

SpringfieldSkins

Jan 28, 2010
Springfield, VA
Liberation, I'm on mobile and I can't quote anyone. That's the only problem I'm having.

Glad to hear that Forsberg is in the AHL. If he can't make the NHL on a team like Nashville he must not be very good.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad