GDT: Caps at Preds-3/30/14

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
Oates always sticks players on the 4th line when they return... out of the playoffs and a few games left, ease him back.

this is a must win vs a non playoff team

Liberati0n*

I'm sure he'll be on the top line by the second period if he looks and feels good, unless Oates really out-Oateses himself. Penner-Grabovski-Wilson is actually a decent line though.

Fallschirmyager

Jun 25, 2009
gloom and doom or doom and gloom?

I was at an adoption event all day yesterday so was unable to watch any of the game. I read the last page of remarks and quickly decided it was best I didn't.

If they can't bring the effort this late in the season with the post season on the line then this franchise is more broken than I thought it was. If there is a repeat of yesterdays effort, Leonsis should show the entire front office the door tomorrow morning.

That said, we get a nice goose egg to make the weekend failure complete.

preds 2-0.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Where Weagles Soark

images

Last edited by a moderator:

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Zero excuses for not winning this game. Should be angry after the craptastic performance for about 45 minutes yesterday. Jones is out and Rinne isn't starting. Get to the front of the net.

And get Beagle off the top line.

KevinM

Feb 7, 2012
D.C.
As much as we like to **** on Oates if you've been out of the game as long as Grabo has now you probably aren't in "game shape" and might need limited minutes to start out. So I don't immediately count that as a strike against him since you can see how he feels as the game goes along and adjust his minutes accordingly if he's ready to take on more but I assume he'll get 7 minutes regardless because Oates is a fail.

I predict a 2-1 snore fest that the Caps win in OT with a lot of clogging in the neutral zone.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
If we get a bunch of PP we win. If not, we lose.

Please clip and save this prediction for all future GDT in 2013-2014.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad