GDT: Caps at NYI, 3/9/2013 @ 1:00 PM ft. Grubauer

BTCG

Jun 16, 2006
And of course, Pens/Laughs game ends tied (4-4)... and the Pens win the shootout. So the Laughs get a point and the Pens pull 2. UGH!

Quack Shot

Nov 14, 2010
SoCal
Hey guys, I just saw the highlights from the game and was wondering who is that goalie? Did you guys just call him up? I just saw the goals against but he seamed really small and kinda slow, like once he was beat he didn't react fast enough, I don't know though I didn't see the game.

Does this guy have NHL potential and what can you tell me about him?

msrulo

Feb 3, 2013
Toronto, ON
Hey guys, I just saw the highlights from the game and was wondering who is that goalie? Did you guys just call him up? I just saw the goals against but he seamed really small and kinda slow, like once he was beat he didn't react fast enough, I don't know though I didn't see the game.

Does this guy have NHL potential and what can you tell me about him?

Surprisingly, Grubauer is the only one who played well tonight. He deserves another chance, team was too slow today.

Halpysback*

Only option I see is if you trade him for Brad Richards. Due to the length of his contract, most would say no. We can always buy him out if he doesn't perform.

I'd do it.

Ribeiro is better than Richards. We're better off giving him a 6 year 6.6 million deal then doing that.

Swedish playmaker*

Ribs needs to learn to shut the **** up.. But other than that, I dont want to hear what they can get for him.. They need to offer him 6 mil x 3 and STILL go find a blueliner with balls.. No depth at Center has been screwing us for multiple years now..

Also crossing fingers that Ersky isn't seriously hurt..
I agree. Ducktape his ****ing mouth, tired of his yapping. Hate his attitude so god damn much.

E. Kane, Ribeiro, Crosby should all 3 attend a "How to shut the **** up-lession".

Swedish playmaker*

Surprisingly, Grubauer is the only one who played well tonight. He deserves another chance, team was too slow today.
I agree, despite all those goals this wasnt on him, he made some good saves and faced 45 shots - horrible by the defenders to let that many hit the goalie. About 30 is normal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad