GDT: Caps at NYI, 3/9/2013 @ 1:00 PM ft. Grubauer

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
Carlson really pisses me off. He's become such a slacker. One of many in this Mickey Mouse franchise.

Ovechkin

Sep 14, 2005
The real question isn't if there is enough effort/depth/desire on this team....its did they sell out Verizon Center for the next home game. That is really all that matters.

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
Grubauer will have some motivation in the AHL after this game.

I mean to improve his game, to not take it for granted and so on.

AFAIR Holtby got 0-5 against Atlanta or smth in his first/second game.

swimmer77

More PIM's than Points
Jun 22, 2010
in water
I feel badly for Grubauer - did what he could to keep his idiot teammates in the game only to get pummeled anyway allowing 6 goals.

IDK what to say about Ribeiro. Obviously one likes his game a lot but these unsportsmanlike penalties are becoming worrisome. So counterproductive. The league knows it, the refs know it and more teams may start to goad him.

Schultz - if Erskine's hurt, oh boy.

EroCaps

Aug 24, 2003
Virginia
It's embarrassing that a professional sports organization harbors the amount of underachievers that this one does. It starts at the top with Ted and George
constantly excusing lack of effort in favor of regular season winning percentage.

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
What a horrible coverage from CSN today. From the feed getting lost to never replaying any of the 4min penalities we got. Real professional guys, real *** professional.

PSUCapsFan

Jan 8, 2010
Irvine, CA
Guy, one game. It's only one game. You people are so bipolar.

Backstrom starting to heat up, that's a good thing. Bring on the Rags.

Paulinho

No Man's Sky
Jun 8, 2003
Earth
Hobovechkin-e1297171081645.jpg

Hobovechkin strikes!

ChibiPooky

Yay hockey!
May 25, 2011
Fairfax, VA
Well, this one is clearly on Grubauer :sarcasm:

No effort, no discipline, no execution.

When Ovechkin and Schultz are your two men back, it's a goal every time.

Don't try to dangle guys at your own blue line. It happened TWICE that shift, and it got stripped both times. Should have scored both times.

I officially have one hockey skill that Mike Ribeiro doesn't: shutting the **** up. Play of the game, Ribs can't shut his face, gets extra 2. Islanders score on extra 2.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad