Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
There we go boys that's more like it.

IMG_20230221_205816.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: ClevelandCapsfan

lotty83

Jan 20, 2022
there's no way in hell Lavi gets brought back. What are the chances of BB or Trotz returning here? I wouldn't hate either of those signings

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
Alright BMac - no games until Wednesday. Get to work! All items must go!
I shudder to think how they'll be defensively post-sell. Could be a lot of games like these. Hell for goaltenders. Not like most of the forwards help out either.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
I shudder to think how they'll be defensively post-sell. Could be a lot of games like these. Hell for goaltenders. Not like most of the forwards help out either.
Irwin and Mcilrath being in there speaks to either the utter failure of Maclellan’s drafting or (ie Alexiev, Iorio, Johanssen, et al are no better) or it speaks to Laviolette sabotaging our youth.

RedRocking

Jan 8, 2022
NoCal
Just have to keep telling ourselves it’s all worth it to finally get a top ten pick.

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
Irwin and Mcilrath being in there speaks to either the utter failure of Maclellan’s drafting or (ie Alexiev, Iorio, Johanssen, et al are no better) or it speaks to Laviolette sabotaging our youth.
It’s on the coaches who love vets and Locker also believes this BS too.

So how many of you will be refreshing this site the next few days?

Just have to keep telling ourselves it’s all worth it to finally get a top ten pick.
The last we got Forsberg and Wilson.

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
Of course. Still, hard to figure they'll actually move all three of Jensen/Gus/TVR. Then again, I thought they'd hammer out finding common ground with Orlov so go figure.

RedRocking

Jan 8, 2022
NoCal
It’s on the coaches who love vets and Locker also believes this BS too.

So how many of you will be refreshing this site the next few days?

The last we got Forsberg and Wilson.
Yup, the draft is the only way to really start to rebuild this sinking ship. Lots of good C’s at the top this year - hopefully find an eventual replacement for Kuzy.

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
All coaches except Scott Allen should be fired. Fraudsythe never would have been the PP coach, if this team didn't have OV/Oshie. McCarthy doesn't make any of our d-men better. The Finnish goalie coach in Hershey is better than Scott Murray. Lavi changes lines so much, he kills offensive chemistry. Give me a coach again like Boudreau, who actually enjoys coaching and enjoys coaching the players.

Sonny Milano should be in the shootout lineup every time the opportunity presents itself.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad