GDT: Capitials@Oilers - 6:30PM - Power Stance Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
i expect mcmagic because its always

like the oilers somehow found the equilibrium for being as bad as they could possibly be to still compete with mcdavid.

nurse : *should i check this guy? well it doesnt matter anyway...may as well just wait for Connor to win this f***er. you knew i'd like this win. cant wait to win this f***er*

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
Meh. If records werent meant to be broken, Wayne Gretzky would own ZERO records for his career.
Wayne is the best I've ever seen at making the most records that someone else could eventually break.

I was messing around ai generators this morning and thought I’d share this.
Edmonton oilers and raccoons.
Artificial insemination?

Reactions: brentashton

Lacaar

Jan 25, 2012
Edmonton
Kind of sucks that the team I watched play from last Feb on is gone.

This version of the team is entertaining I'll give them that. Frustrating beyond belief and looks to be a reverted form to the team of years past that was.. Let McDrai do it all and get caved in all other facets of the game. Fun to watch but I see the same team that gets absolutely shut down come playoff time.

No idea how this game will go. If I had to find a bet I'd wager we take first penalty.
Honestly feel that even when we do score first it's only minutes before the other team ties it. They don't really play well with the lead either this year.

Reactions: Duke74

T-Funk

Oct 15, 2006
Hopefully a good game. Drai vs Ovi: battle of those who never move from one spot. Also might as well write down Lars Eller's goal in the boxscore now.

Arpeggio

Jul 20, 2006
Edmonton
Kind of sucks that the team I watched play from last Feb on is gone.

This version of the team is entertaining I'll give them that. Frustrating beyond belief and looks to be a reverted form to the team of years past that was.. Let McDrai do it all and get caved in all other facets of the game. Fun to watch but I see the same team that gets absolutely shut down come playoff time.

No idea how this game will go. If I had to find a bet I'd wager we take first penalty.
Honestly feel that even when we do score first it's only minutes before the other team ties it. They don't really play well with the lead either this year.
Hopefully they'll be healthy by the time the playoffs come around. This team is significantly better with Kane in the lineup, his value can't be overstated.

Biltmore

Next Year...
Oct 22, 2015
we’ve got a week at home here, the coaching staff absolutely has to get them making gains defensively and on the pk. Need to use this time to focus on their attention to detail and execution.
And make this no-nookie week so the boys can concentrate on hockey!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Duke74 and ZJuice

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus

how many are in Goblin Mode during hockey season?

Reactions: Leonardlizard
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad