GDT: Capitals vs. Panthers. 7:30pm. BB&T Center. 4.6.2013

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
If you have an issue with a moderator, use the PM system or send an email to [email protected]. Do NOT bash them in public. Also, discussing infractions is grounds for another infraction. Keep it clean, guys.

msrulo

Feb 3, 2013
Toronto, ON
mubnmq.jpg

Semin

Jun 13, 2009
thanks.

EDIT: FLA announcers saying Erat had the puck... WTF?

FLA announcers are idiots. Watching a Jets/Cats game this year with the FLA announcers and one of the Jets players in the neutral zone flicked the puck over the glass and they were calling for a penalty until they realized the play was in the neutral zone.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
A little of the Oates presser on CSN now.

Oates: As cool as the other side of the pillow.

zvar2a.jpg

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Wow that sucks, hope Erat is ok. I hated playing against him on the Preds. He seemed to be their only offensive player that would do damage against us. Hope he gets better.

Lol at those Florida announcers though, that was pathetic.

Halpysback*

In before the Debbie Downers arrive.

"Yeah but it was against Florida, we still suck", "Florida is not a playoff team, we're going to get the **** kicked out of us if we make the playoffs".

and?

KingKopitar11*

Any news on Erat? I told you guys when you guys got your first win late that you'd make the playoffs and you guys were doubtful :(. Then I correctly predicted your 4 game winning streak. You guys are gonna make it.

Other than that Erat should be fine, it's not as bad as it looks. Trust me. Maybe miss a couple games at most.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad