dont think this is a give me bc of how we played vs them in the past

treat it as must win and get 2 pts

NobodyBeatsTheWiz

Happy now?
Jun 26, 2004
The Burbs
dont think this is a give me bc of how we played vs them in the past

treat it as must win and get 2 pts

Cats are on a 3-game win streak, but there's no excuse for this not to be a win.

Tomorrow's game becomes very, very interesting if the Caps somehow piss this one away.

I don't expect that to happen, however. I'm thinking we see a multi-point Ovie game and comfortable win.

5-1 Caps. Ovie with 2+1. Erat with his first point as a Cap.

EYEuhFRAYtee

Smile
Apr 28, 2004
This should be an easy 2 points.

In fact the Caps should get atleast 3 wins out of their next 5 five games.

Playoffs.

NobodyBeatsTheWiz

Happy now?
Jun 26, 2004
The Burbs
Semi-OT: Think Tallon really blew it at the deadline. This team could be really good in a few years if he adds to the young talent they've got down the middle: Huberdeau, Bjugstad, and Shore are an elite group of center prospects, and Markstrom could be a big-time goaltender. Adding a few wingers and/or defensemen to that would have been prudent.

Vladiator16*

I hope they are not overlooking FLA coz Tampa's on horizon. We need every point.
Get it done, no hanky panky

brs03

Coo coo ca cha!
Jun 2, 2008
Maryland
Semi-OT: Think Tallon really blew it at the deadline. This team could be really good in a few years if he adds to the young talent they've got down the middle: Huberdeau, Bjugstad, and Shore are an elite group of center prospects, and Markstrom could be a big-time goaltender. Adding a few wingers and/or defensemen to that would have been prudent.

He was put in a real bind with both Weiss and Versteeg done for the season. Two huge trade chips, gone.

A bit surprised they didn't shop Kuba though (I imagine Flash's contract would have been an issue in terms of value).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad